What kind of drunk are you?

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
To quote a friend of mine, I'm Me+
I'm quite happy, bouncy, funny and confident in general so, when drunk I'm all of that but more and, thus, very annoying.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Happy and loud, give me some double shots of vodka and watch me yell happily about muffins.
Amazingly, I never seem to get hangovers, but well I guess i drink kinda responsibly while still being way more than tipsy.
I remember the first time I got properly drunk was at a fur-meet in London. Everything was snugly, loud, happy and whenever possible yelling about muffins - apparently I'd gone wondering for god knows how long searching for a muffin at some point. It was a great laugh!

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Ulquiorra4sama said:
The very happy, very social kind.

Normally i'm pretty quiet and introverted, but give me some booze and i'm suddenly up and singing. Kinda like Raj from Big Bang Theory just that i handle alcohol better.
I'm the same way.

I'm always extremely happy and very friendly to the point of where everybody becomes my best friend. Haven't yet extremely embarrassed myself in public.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I'm the happy drunk. Far removed from the person who prefers to be alone most of the time, my inebriated alternate self is usually the centre of attention. A favourite drunken party piece of mine is accents. My Alan Partridge is, as yet, unmatched by anyone and hilarity ensued when I sang Knowing me knowing you in his voice on some singing game.

I think I'm pretty lucky in that regard. I've never gotten into any fights because of my actions nor indeed into any kind of drunken confrontation. The only sign that I've been drinking on the day after is that I'm incredibly hungry.

Sevriux

Aug 31, 2011
I'm the "lets drink more" type, I really have never hit a point where i didn't want to drink more. I also at a point in drinking have to lay down and cant move for about 20 min or I'd puke. Also if I start talking or telling a story, i will not shut up or make sense.

Elo125

Oct 19, 2010
I'd have to say I'm a happy/sleepy drunk. No matter the mood I was in before, when I'm drunk everything becomes funny to me. And then I get tired and fall asleep pretty much where I'm standing/sitting. It's odd how comfortable I find floors to be when drunk enough...

I also have the worst memory in recorded history when drunk. I don't even need to drink all that much before I start having huge memory gaps. I always have to ask someone the next day just to make sure I didn't do something stupid.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I'm the funny drunk that tries anything. I am also pretty defensive, if someone starts on my friends I get involved, although I don't actively look for trouble...

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I don't always get drunk but when I do I am a very loud drunk. The thing is even sober I can be pretty loud and I like to crack a lot of jokes and when I get drunk its basically that except much worse (and I can't stand or walk normally :p)

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
There's the "lack of inhibition drunk".

And the "honest drunk".

I've always been afraid to get drunk because I might lose my inhibitions and start sharing things I really shouldn't.

That said, thankfully, I've never gotten drunk, and I'd have to drink a heck of a load of cider or wine to do so.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Friendly/Loving drunk, although sometimes, I get angry with people and start blaming them for everything

Rabid Chipmunk

Nov 11, 2010
I'm a very bitter, quiet, unsociable drunk.

Like someone else said, I'm pretty much whatever mood I was before I started drinking, amplified. But since being drunk and being around people who are drunk irritates me, my drunk self is thus very easily irritated and not much fun to be around.

Partyyyy...

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
I'm generally a happy/talkative drunk, with an increased tendency to get involved in philosophical debates.

Well, more talkative than I generally am in a group setting while sober anyway, where people occasionally forget I'm there. Not that I'm anti-social or anything, just introverted and generally not one to speak unless I feel I've something worth saying.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
The incredibly happy and giggly drunk (yes, I giggle when I drink..). I have never, not even once that I can recall (and I only very very rarely have memoryloss after drinking) been angry while drinking.