What Kind of "-ist" Are You?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be.

Though, if we're serious, I'd call myself mostly a Post-Modernist/Reformed Marxist.

MortyMnemonic

Mar 17, 2010
Aunel said:
I'm a bassist

my glass is lower tuned than yours

(otherwise, I'm a realist)
Hahaha. :D

Also:

"I am a ventriloquist, says the glass of water."

Arsonist: "Get lost with that glass, unless it's filled with gasoline"

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Realist/Idealist. And wannabe optimist. I want to be optimistic that oen day we can unify and allow all people to be truly equal, but being a realist, and aware of the unfaultering ignorance of the conservatives who still hold power due to the ignorant and naive mid west US, realize it won't be coming as soon as it could.

atombeast707

Dec 8, 2009
realist. or pessimist. i dont know. it would be better if one was:

yep, thats a glass, and someone besides me is probably gonna drink that water. then maybe wash it.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
I'm a realist, according to the list. But my favorite answer has always been the Engineer:

"You just got twice as much glass as you need there."

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Uh. Nihilist caption is pure bullshit.

Having no meaning is not the same as not existing.

I'm all options presented. And a cynic, because the glass might be full to the top, but instead of water it's shit.

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
I'm an elitist. I think that glass belongs to me, and if that water is from the tap, I'm going to throw it out the window and make someone get me an Evian. Does that count?

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
I'm an opportunist, I suppose. There has to be another way to make a T shirt about the half empty glass. I can design it in Flash and pubicate it through RedBubble. Genius!

And if nothing else, when pissed off, I can take a realist view too. Yeah, it's a glass.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Realist and Idealist. I'd say something about how those two things could potentially create a paradox, but... I am full of personal contradictions anyway. ;P