What kind of sex life do you have?

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
My sex life?
Yeah, I don't have one, I probably shouldn't have one yet and I most likely won't have one for many many years. Partly because I don't need one and partly because I can't get one.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
Richard A. Kiernan said:
Given the following list of some of my traits, I'll let you extrapolate:

- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one computer system from every decade since the 1940s.
- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one operating system from every decade since the 1960s.
- I have written a simulator for a hypothetical educational computer architecture purely for the purposes of personal amusement.
- I own eight fully capable computing machines, along with several other embedded systems with onboard programmability.
- I have attempted to learn FORTRAN 77 simply for personal amusement, not for any practical purpose.
- I have read and continue to read literature solely for the purposes of personal amusement from several genres that are not considered to be typical reading material, including programming manuals, automotive engineering books, books on military armour and small arms and English dictionaries.
- When asked a history question to which I didn't know the answer at the time, I proceeded to learn the answer and remembered the question for more than a year before giving the answer to a friend that was present when I didn't know the answer.
- On multiple occasions, my Wikipedia searches have left me with tabs open on at least four wildly disparate subjects, such as the biological policies of the Soviet Union, Bakelite plastic, a World War II battle, a mid-1950s jet fighter, V8 engines from a World War II aeroplane, and the PDP-11. Good luck connecting those together.

Have you guessed yet?
You sound like an awesome friend with some badass qualities.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Currently non-existant for the past 6 months, but i'm not to fussed right now, i have plenty to be getting on with and i'll meet someone new in time.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
bluepilot said:
Nice big box of toys and batteries

...I guess I should get a man but whenever they see that collection they just run away and then shun me as though I was some sort of sex crazed whore
You are looking in the wrong places.

When I first met my wife she had quite the collection of toys, was far from a turn off. Ahhh, fun times.

On Topic...

My sex life is fantastic.

Trying to find the time between work and the kids is the hard part. It's like we have to pencil it in a diary weeks in advance "I can fit you in next Tuesday for 5 minutes before Eastenders".

Can't complain though, for the first few years of the marriage I was in the army and away on deployment for 6-10 months at a time before I got a weekend off. 6-10 months with no sex, not good considering i'm a man whore .... I like sex. Kinda hard to spank the monkey when you're sleeping under a poncho right next to another bloke.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Quaxar said:
bluepilot said:

...I guess I should get a man but whenever they see that collection they just run away and then shun me as though I was some sort of sex crazed whore
Well, if they can't see the point of an R/C car collection then there's really no use to it anyway.

OT:

Nothing of note, really. I'm in an area where I don't know anyone besides the one friend and I'm waiting on a CRB check so I can start a job, do some hobbies, and actually meet other people. Occasionally fool about with said friend after massive gaming sessions (it just seems the thing to do), but it's not exactly a constant thing.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Mine is like a chocolate bar in the current economic climate:

Small, Short lived, expensive and at present in my hands.

I love my girlfriend very much.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
I recently broke up with my girlfriend partly due to boring, sporadic, uncomfortable sex. Since then we've talked through the dysfunctional sex and are now somewhat making up for lost "time". Can't say I'm that interested in reigniting the relationship, but ironically the sex has improved tremendously. :p

Product Placement

Jul 16, 2009
Currently in a long distance relationship. We get few months together and then have to stay apart for few months, for school reasons.

She's the shy type who's still getting used to the idea and practice of sex. It's put me in the interesting position of serving as her... mentor of sort.

IRBaboon

Aug 29, 2009
Richard A. Kiernan said:
Given the following list of some of my traits, I'll let you extrapolate:

- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one computer system from every decade since the 1940s.
- I have simulated, emulated or natively used at least one operating system from every decade since the 1960s.
- I have written a simulator for a hypothetical educational computer architecture purely for the purposes of personal amusement.
- I own eight fully capable computing machines, along with several other embedded systems with onboard programmability.
- I have attempted to learn FORTRAN 77 simply for personal amusement, not for any practical purpose.
- I have read and continue to read literature solely for the purposes of personal amusement from several genres that are not considered to be typical reading material, including programming manuals, automotive engineering books, books on military armour and small arms and English dictionaries.
- When asked a history question to which I didn't know the answer at the time, I proceeded to learn the answer and remembered the question for more than a year before giving the answer to a friend that was present when I didn't know the answer.
- On multiple occasions, my Wikipedia searches have left me with tabs open on at least four wildly disparate subjects, such as the biological policies of the Soviet Union, Bakelite plastic, a World War II battle, a mid-1950s jet fighter, V8 engines from a World War II aeroplane, and the PDP-11. Good luck connecting those together.

Have you guessed yet?
...You dirty sod :O

bluepilot said:

But you can use that big ol' box to have more fun while with them, do they not see that.

More on topic, uni so sex is currently one night stands. But before that I had a few F-B arrangements, and one kink arrangement. I miss back home :(

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Whitbane said:
SlaveNumber23 said:
Lets just say I like to keep my sexual partners close at hand.
I have to hand it to you, that's quite a grasp on humor.
Yeah, it's going to be pretty hard to beat that!

OT: Eh... not as great as I'd like.

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
My girlfriend and I are both at university so... long distance at the moment. However, I am going to visit her in a week or so and... well, we both miss each other a lot so it's likely to get pretty sexy.

Rijo

Dec 2, 2008
For the Past 4 Years None, till i quit playing world of warcraft...
Then was randomly kidnapped then married so no sex in that.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
I could make a gaming analogy.

It's a singleplayer campaign. Offline mode for the win?

Damn it, it's not depressing, that's what school's for!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Non-existent as my BF is currently living far away :( Hopefully that'll be changing soon (so much of a hassle though).

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Foreplay up until I realize the ooey-gooey is about to happen then we stop because I hate that part and she is deathly afraid of children (which is probably better than my simply hating them). Alternatively: I tied her up then after fondling I realize that I can get in a good fake-out scare by booting up her Harvest Moon and threatening to delete her save...then just playing...then her hands turn blue and I sigh and untie her...then Double Dash and baked goods. This is what it's like when I'm with my GF anyway...at the moment we're 600 miles away but not for long...not for long...

Before that it was me trying to have sex at people but slowly realizing that not only am I bad at it but I don't really like doing it in the first place. That being said though, sleep for me is almost impossible without a little game of hand-ball...hm...that sounds inaccurate but I'm sure my point got across. Don't you all love how open I am about this kind of crap?

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Mine has died in a vacuum since I broke up wih my girlfriend, actually. That was November 1st last year. So yeah, that kind of sucks. I hope to hell that I can change that soon, but I'm not expecting to.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
Well by my standards I would say "adequate" as far as a single 20something, male, straight, brony, gamer and part time bouncer... I mean "door supervisor" should realistically have, however it would seem that by the standards of this thread I am like Don frakking Juan or something, I am legitimately confused about this, what exactly is going on in this thread?

Theres something to be said for living up to stereotypes you know? I appreciate that maybe 2% of the population define themselves as "asexual" or something, but that doesn't explain the majority of posts here.