What kind of sex life do you have?

Pharsalus

Jun 16, 2011
Regular, my last ex- became my F.W.B. (second one must be doing something right down there). Still she's a total prude, energetic, but unadventurous. Still, I count myself fortunate, could be alone with lefty.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I personally don't believe in casual sex.

There's nothing wrong with anyone who likes to have sex constantly or regularly, it's just never been a high priority for me. If I have sex, it's usually with someone that I'm in a committed relationship.

Right now, I'm focused on getting a good, stable job and maybe a relationship will follow.

Oct 27, 2010
Been with the same guy for the last 4 years. We both work so we usually get le sexy time in on the weekends...if we have the energy for it. GETTING OLD SUCKS.

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
not the greatest as of late, I think this is mainly due to having moved to a new city, and not yet finding employment. Thus not having the money to go out and meet people.
I'm more of a relationship guy anyway as opposed to one night stands.
Ladies.......

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
MercurySteam said:
Pretty active to be honest. My girlfried has an almost male sex drive so almost every time we see each other we go at it. Haven't seen her all week though so I think I'm almost overdue...
an almost male sexdrive?

I'm so sorry for you, you poor poor man...and for her too

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Jenvas1306 said:
MercurySteam said:
Pretty active to be honest. My girlfried has an almost male sex drive so almost every time we see each other we go at it. Haven't seen her all week though so I think I'm almost overdue...
an almost male sexdrive?

Tell me about it man, whenever we see each other and we're alone........ let's just say nothing much else happens.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
MercurySteam said:
Jenvas1306 said:
MercurySteam said:
an almost male sexdrive?

Tell me about it man, whenever we see each other and we're alone........ let's just say nothing much else happens.
I was reffering to a strong female sexdrive being better, or atleast more impressive than a m ale sexdrive (which isnt allways strong btw)
but nothing else would be rather sad....

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Jenvas1306 said:
MercurySteam said:
Jenvas1306 said:
MercurySteam said:
an almost male sexdrive?

I was reffering to a strong female sexdrive being better, or atleast more impressive than a m ale sexdrive (which isnt allways strong btw)
but nothing else would be rather sad....
Hahaha okay then, my only issue is that when we're alone we can't watch a movie or do any thing else except go at it. I do enjoy it but I'm only human.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Short version? Let's just say the ladies, they are thoroughly unimpressed by my conversational retardation and complete lack of money, physique, fame, or any other quality they might find attractive. I don't even try to talk to them any more.

I'm not having sex. I don't expect to be having it in the foreseeable future.

Aside from cheaper auto insurance, the sole benefit of having left my youth behind is I no longer feel much need for sex. I'm sure there are folks here who know what it's like dragging yourself along day to day with this awful, sick desire for something you know you can't have pulsing behind your eyeballs every waking, aching moment until.....

Ahem. Sorry, I very nearly had a shitty emo poem there. Hide the razors, quick.

Thankfully, the hormonal train wreck that is a guy age 16-25 seems to have subsided into a vague melancholy now that I'm in my 30s. I'm not happy, but I'm less unhappy.

Captcha: Get DISH Now. I saw a *very* nice dish out running the boulevard today. Don't think I'll be "getting" it in any way, shape, or form, however.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
When I had a girlfriend, it was amazing. We tried just about any/everything. It was to the point in which I could get her to squirt as part of my routine. However, we broke up this July... It's been pretty dry for me since then especially considering that I don't do casual sex. However, I've been trying to get in a new relationship to share my skills with a new lucky lady. Sometimes I hate how patient I am.

EDIT:
Scrumpmonkey said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
Less proud, more thrilled/relieved. Prior to last week, I hadn't had an orgasm since March.

MARCH.

So yeah, now that I can, I'm doing my best to make up for lost time.
March? 0_o Owch! If that happened to me i would have hired a sky-writer and shouted from the rooftops when it finally *ahem* came back. How did you not go crazy? How?!

I was thinking of posting a short Do's/Don'ts in regards to Sex/Women since so much of this threads seems to be in full depressed, fervor-alone panic mode. I know i wish someone had cleared a few things up for me >_>... I'm not exactly an expert but there are a lot of very warped ideas of women/sex knocking around. U.K. and especially U.S. sex education isn't exactly 'comprehensive' and if you don't feel confident that you at least know the basics then it's going to cause more problems. I think the world at large could do with more of an idea about women, about sex and especially about lady-bits.

Much of the internet seems to regard women as a sex toy... 0_o
I'm actually curious about the do/don't list haha.

Gamer_Fries

May 22, 2012
I'm what you could call a total "player" or a "whore" because I happen to be super awesome, pretty, manly, and "get all da bitches".

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
My sex life is non-existent. I guess I'm fine with that, though.

Er, I mean, my penis has not seen the light of day in months because of... all the... vaginas it's in all the time..? Am I socially accepted now?

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
Sex life? I think to sum it up in 1 word i would have to say 'sporadic'. Sometimes i can go a few years with nothing and other years i'll get through lots of women...depends where my head is at and usually how drunk i get as a result.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I don't have one.

Virgin and all that.

Plus I doubt I could do meaningless since I don't get how others do it which means I need a boyfriend before I can gain a sex life. And that one is tricky.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
Scrumpmonkey said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
Less proud, more thrilled/relieved. Prior to last week, I hadn't had an orgasm since March.

MARCH.

So yeah, now that I can, I'm doing my best to make up for lost time.
March? 0_o Owch! If that happened to me i would have hired a sky-writer and shouted from the rooftops when it finally *ahem* came back. How did you not go crazy? How?!

I was thinking of posting a short Do's/Don'ts in regards to Sex/Women since so much of this threads seems to be in full depressed, fervor-alone panic mode. I know i wish someone had cleared a few things up for me >_>... I'm not exactly an expert but there are a lot of very warped ideas of women/sex knocking around. U.K. and especially U.S. sex education isn't exactly 'comprehensive' and if you don't feel confident that you at least know the basics then it's going to cause more problems. I think the world at large could do with more of an idea about women, about sex and especially about lady-bits.

Much of the internet seems to regard women as a sex toy... 0_o
well if you can think of nothing but 'lady-bits' you sure cant have a normal conversation with any woman. so far every of our anchestors figured out how to do it, its not the education, its not seen women as the individual every of them is.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I suppose I fit the end result of the stereotype, but I reach it in the least stereotypical way possible.

Also, I'm working on defying the stereotype.

-I can't be bothered to mess around with a woman I don't care about. Sex without emotional investment isn't something I'm really compelled towards.

-My standards are astronomically high.

-Like 2 of my IRL friends that I actually care to talk to nowadays are guys, the rest of my IRL friends are all women, and a bizarrely large proportion of them are extremely attractive.

-In truth, I'm mostly asocial and a bit misanthropic, but, when forced to be in public, I tend to get along well with whatever people are around me and rapidly make people comfortable.

-There are only 3 women I've EVER been interested in/cared enough for to ask them out. Struck out all three times.
#1 Said no. I screwed the whole thing up due to inexperience handling things with grace. Supreme awkwardness dominated our friendship for 7 years.

#2 Said she loved me too! ....but she was already in a dysfunctional relationship that she was determined to make work, and now she's dysfunctionally engaged. All the while, she and I are best friends, I see her almost incalculably more than her fiance does, and we've been in a heavy "flirtationship" for like 3 years (soooo soooo many times have we almost crossed the line...). Still, that's almost certainly not going anywhere for me, unless she suddenly gets hit by a massive bolt of clarity from upon high...

#3 Said no, on grounds that she sees me as a brother, which is completely understandable. I see her as a sister too, but she's one of the most attractive women I've ever encountered in real life, and she happened to sleep next to me in my bed for half a year while she lived with me, so I figured I'd be stupid not to ask.
I have no doubt that it wouldn't have worked out in the end. We make utterly fantastic friends/"siblings", but ultimately our personalities and the way we approach life don't mesh. But it would've made my answer to this "sex life" question read something like "HELL THE FUCK YEA!!!!!!".
When you've seen her lithe naked body more than a few times, you know exactly how well she knows how to move it, you know the history of her wild teenage years, and all manner of her secrets....yea, you'd just kinda "know" how your sex life would be with her. ....and it made it VERY hard to sleep some nights, with her curled up 6 inches away from me.

-I'm naturally built bigger, stronger, sturdier, and hardier than the vast majority of guys. I'll be standing next to my friend in the mall and people from the local gym will try to get him to join the gym, and they always look at me and say "Well, obviously YOU don't need a gym membership. Already joined us?"...except that no, I don't go to a gym (my friend actually already does go to their gym, but they assume he doesn't >_<). In fact, I work out basically NOT AT ALL.
I can only assume it has something to do with my ancestry of knights, vikings, and Germans...

-As said, I'm bigger than the vast majority of guys, and that holds true "south of the border"...something an enterprising young lady friend of mine, back in highschool, found out in during one of her nuts-grabbing "SQUIRREL!" sneak attacks that she constantly surprised guys with. She only ever managed to get me the one time, but apparently I made quite the impression on her...and now I have a reputation that is known by many of my friends....but somehow none of the friends who I'd not mind knowing (you know, the ladies I'm interested in, where it might actually help me)...

-I've got one chick, a friend of mine, who wants me. I'm almost positive I could call her up right now and have her in my bed faster than I could get a pizza delivered to me. I'm also pretty sure that's not all she wants from me, and, in both cases, I'm simply not remotely interested.

The possible silver lining to all this nonsense:
Girl #1, the first one I asked out and got shot down by, finally moved back to town earlier this year. Somehow, in the blink of an eye, our relationship changed from "we trust each other completely and help each other in overcoming emergencies, but it's awkward as all hell when we try to hang out" to suddenly being "we're super comfortable around each other, she keeps inviting me places, constantly calls me up to talk about stuff, and purposefully delays ending our days and nights where we get to hang out while awkwardly cramming the fact that she's single and the guy she briefly had her eye on turned out to be nothing".
I think you see where this is going.

ANY other human being and I'd know they were trying to tell me very pointedly that they were available. With her...you simply can't be sure what it means. Maddeningly, she's the hardest person in the world to get a proper read on.
I'm almost positive I suddenly have a chance now....for some reason. Apparently she, at one point, started enumerating my virtues to Girl #3 in an effort to convince her to live with me when she was in dire need of a home, and perhaps she took heed of her own words and truly realized who I was, beyond that initial trainwreck of an impression I made on her.
So yea, I think I have a chance.
I was going to ask her out the very next time we saw each other....and our plans fell through. And then they fell through again. And again. And then she got a new job and her school started back up, and now she's back to being the busiest person I know... And now MY school has started back up and I have so much homework that I literally HAVE NOT slept since Tuesday because it would've taken up time vital to completing homework projects (I could/should sleep now. I just got out of my last for the week at 10pm), and that makes this the 2nd week in a row where that type of sleep deprivation was necessary....

The woman and I....we can't get our schedules to match up. I kinda refuse to ask her out in any way other than in person.
Even if I DO manage to ask her out, and she says yes, then we STILL have to contend with our insane schedules. I'm sure I could probably see her late at night on the occasional night when she's not studying til 3am, but here's the kicker.
Even if all of this goes amazingly right (and, for me, I'd consider it to be almost as "right" as life could possibly get), it would still almost certainly mean no sex life, because she's seemingly "virgin 'til marriage" completely by virtue of her own principles. But you know, that's fine with me. I kinda think I COULD actually change her mind about that, and, even if I can't, I'm patient and she's completely worth the wait.

So there you go. I've got no sex life to speak of at all, but I think I can safely say I don't even slightly fit the usual stereotype.

Okay. Now I'm done talking too much on the internet. I'm going the hell to sleep.