What L4D zombie would you be?

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
What type of zombie from left 4 dead would you be.. Depending on your body type etc.

I would be a smoker because I am tall and skinny however I do not smoke.
What about you guys o_O

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
La Boomer.
I'm fat, gross and explode for no real reason.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I don't know what I'd be, but I know for a fact my friend would be a boomer. If you put a boomer next to him and they were dressed the same, you couldn't tell the difference, I swear.

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
Smoker! it'd be really cool. and id go up to gene simmons and then well see who's better at the tounge thing

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
Last of the Chinchillas said:
Boomer.
Mostly Entirely because I want to be able to vomit on people at will and explode upon my death.
or so when someone is being an arse clown u can summon your army =D

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
I want to be a hunter. I'd probably just end up being a random corpse on the ground next to a pistol.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
AkJay said:
I'd be one of the little crappy zombies that die with one hit.
Come to think of it, since the virus infects the deceased who are mostly intact, wouldn't that mean that Billy Mays would be one of them? (Guess what brought on this thought)

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
AkJay said:
Come to think of it, since the virus infects the deceased who are mostly intact, wouldn't that mean that Billy Mays would be one of them? (Guess what brought on this thought)
Yes. Yes it would.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
AkJay said:
Actually L4D has regular people that are infected with mutated rabies. They're infected, not zombies, and are most certain still alive(until you put a bullets in their heads). No Billy Mays zombie for you!

I'd be a smoker, hiding far away and trying to kill someone while nobody sees me(then getting shot and killed easily).