What made you sad today?

Bamba

Feb 12, 2013
Okey, so the idea of this thread is pretty much the same as the one I created about what made you happy. YOu just post what made you sad, instead of what made you happy.

Personally today, nothing made me sad. Thats why I cant really say a sad thing that happened to me today.....

For those of you who want to post what made you happy, heres my other thread I created

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.401160-What-made-you-happy-today

Feel free to post in both threads anyway. If both a good and bad thing happened to you in the same day, you can share it in both threads.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
LotRO's scheduled "12-hour" maintenance on Thursday 20130214, has just reached it's 50th hour. :(

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
The fact that I have an assignment due in next friday and I haven't started it... -.-

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
The fact that I didn't like the last episode of season 3 but then again I haven't liked the last episode of any of the seasons.

Edit: ok, I re-watched the finale of season 3 and really enjoyed it the second time though, they still needed it to be 2 episodes but its much better than I initially thought.

So the thing that made me sad today is the ending of Background Pony, fuck that is a depressing ending.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
My boss called me into an early morning pre-production meeting on a Saturday. It was only a couple of hours, but my throat is shit so I sound like a gremlin.

However, his death was averted for bringing in donuts and coffee.

Still, too early.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
My girlfriend and I had a fight that I'm pretty sure ended our relationship. I would go post in your happy thread if somehow I got her back after this.

Fear of Intent

May 30, 2010
That for right now no more episodes of Ponies, until season 4! because i actually liked the season finale =P

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'm not feeling sad today at all. I'm actually feeling kind of zen, sitting here in my living room posting this. I guess if I had to feel sad, it's probably that I have a sink full of dishes I don't want to do. Does that count?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I watched Boa vs. Python last night/this morning (it was, like, 1AM), and I was sad because it didn't have that much of either snake, and they didn't fight until the very end.

Disappointing.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Nothing today.

Today has been going very well so far. House is clean, no errands to run, just leaves me with whatever I want to do. Perhaps I'll crochet while watching a movie,.....probably Skyrim though.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Waking up and finding out that the wankers at Her Majestys Ripoff-merchants and Cunts (HMRC) have taken £189 off my wages this week in tax.

Great, I've worked a 38 hour week for £32, and £20 of thats already gone on my phone contract.

Epic Bear Man

Feb 5, 2013
Technically this was yesterday, but I still want to post it.

Yesterday there was no new episode of Nikita. They're doing the stupid two week hiatus crap. ): Next episode won't be til the 22nd. =/

Oct 2, 2012
wooty said:
Waking up and finding out that the wankers at Her Majestys Ripoff-merchants and Cunts (HMRC) have taken £189 off my wages this week in tax.

Great, I've worked a 38 hour week for £32, and £20 of thats already gone on my phone contract.
Holy shit are you serious? That is fucked up. :(

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
Worgen said:
The fact that I didn't like the last episode of season 3 but then again I haven't liked the last episode of any of the seasons.
The fact that I DIDN'T get to see the last episode of season 3. Ah well. There's always some other time.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
The fact that the young lady I brought home last night has plans for today doesn't make me unhappy, but I was hoping to have a LITTLE more time play.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Where do I start...
Steam doesn't work...
All browsers I have available seem to freeze when I try to go to the humble bundle site to download some games I previously purchased...
Except for Chrome. That piece of junk doesn't even start at all.
Along with the browsers, everything else seems to freeze too.

...Seriously... No steam, no access to my humble bundle games...
Did I die and go to hell?

If not, maybe I should consider it...

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Worgen said:
Came to post the same thing (except I loved the finales of seasons 1 and 2).

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Another hopeful job lead didn't work out.

My mom is trying to pressure me to move to the other end of the country. I'd rather die, but it's still looking better than staying here and staring at my ceiling for much longer. I'd miss the hell out of my friends, though. And my dad, who'd be left to take care of and sell our house by himself.

And to top it off, I've got most of a box of cereal but no friggin' milk! Every damned time...

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I watched Welcome To The NHK today. That series is seriously depressing and it dawns upon me more than when I watched it 5 years ago since I am starting to see myself in the main character.