What makes you die on the inside

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
A previous occupier of my time was commenting on Youtube videos. Yet one of the comments I just received made me die a little on the inside. About a month ago remarked about the idiocy of taking a full shotgun to the face and not dying as well as the curving of bullets in the new Wanted Weapons of Fate trailer, I was sent this little gem of intelligence which sounded like something out of a Gamespot review. I quote user DaxKIDx,
"if u played games and was smart all games with guns are like dat crackhead it might not look good as a game they all do it next time think dont get high and post comments"

Here is the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE7j_0PdRCI

In this topic I want other people to share their own Youtube idiot stories. Or idiots on any other forum styled website. Please, share your Gamespot reviews, your tales of woe, anything that makes you die on the inside. I will also except consoling comments on this retard's intelligent post. And finally, is a Youtube account worth it? I'm considering dropping mine, since I don't upload that many videos.

Ok where the heck is my poll?

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Not all Gamespot user reviews are bad. The vast majority are, but there's little gems here and there. I would know. I've written some of the oddly well-written user reviews.

As for the thing that makes me die a little on the inside, I'd say that it's bad grammar on the Internet, just in general. It kills me to see so many people rape the English language all across the Web. I can understand typos and little errors here and there, but it worries me to see so many people who can't form a somewhat understandable statement.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Talking to poets in a class that I very mistook the purpose of.
"I'm sorry." Said Tyson. "I thought that we would get to be creative in creative writing."
The poets laughed in a snarky way while adjusting their berets and sipping from their thimble sized teacups.
"Tyson," Said Gerald. "Creativity is overrated."

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
-Zen- said:
Not all Gamespot user reviews are bad. The vast majority are, but there's little gems here and there. I would know. I've written some of the oddly well-written user reviews.
I applaud you then sir, for not succumbing to the idiocy that plagues that site. You are doing something useful for the world. I give you two thumbs up for trying to clean up the mess other people have made.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
The quote the topic creator posted reminded me of OG Loc, who actually did make me feel like I died a little when I first met him in San Andreas.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Life in general.
But to be more specific, uninformed people trying to act like they are well-versed on the subject matter.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
I'm at the point that just talking to people doesn't even hurt my soul anymore...I guess I'm just so used to stupid people I'm getting used to them. there was a point when I was 16 that I generally exploded at least once a day at school towards stupid people, usually for asking the same question that was answered then asked again and answered again then...this process is repeated over about 10 minutes. I like to think that so much of my soul has died that I can't be angered by their sullying of the gene pool, I just stopped caring I guess.

Back around the same time I always went out of my way to make people feel stupid in these cases, especially when they acted like they knew everything.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
captain awesome 12 said:
-Zen- said:
I applaud you then sir, for not succumbing to the idiocy that plagues that site. You are doing something useful for the world. I give you two thumbs up for trying to clean up the mess other people have made.
Thank you. It saddens me to see that site filled the way it is with massive douchebags. There are a few people on that site who are actually very intelligent and decent, the keyword being "few."

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Drakmorg said:
Life in general.
But to be more specific, uninformed people trying to act like they are well-versed on the subject matter.
That. Like their religious and atheist extremists who try and force their believes down everyone elses throat like Jesus/God/Budda/the fundamental laws of physic (delete as appropriate) have revealed themselves before their eyes and told them they were right.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
The knowledge that my life experience is inadequate, that I'm pretty much ignorant regarding a ridiculous amount of things, such as cars, computers, and politics. The feeling that I'm one of the "unwashed masses" so to speak.

But the important thing is, I still have time to better myself and learn new things.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
People who know they are using horrible grammar and are misusing the English language but don't care.

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
Doug said:
Drakmorg said:
Life in general.
That. Like their religious and atheist extremists who try and force their believes down everyone elses throat like Jesus/God/Budda/the fundamental laws of physic (delete as appropriate) have revealed themselves before their eyes and told them they were right.
???

Why the hell are you mentioning Buddha and God along with the fundamental laws of physics? Those laws are BOLLOCKS! It's all make-belief!!

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
I will say that for all it's glory and good, the internet has made me die inside and lose my faith in humanity. It's very rare that there is a day someone proves my saddening thoughts incorrect.

That and the fact that people can afford computers, but apparently can't afford to pay any damned attention in english class.

Those of you who speak english as a second language, you are excused from that statement.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
People who drive while talking on the phone, except they make me die on the outside, too.