What makes you happy

Crises^

Sep 21, 2010
As there are a lot of depressing threads some times on here i thought id lift the mood what makes YOU happy :)
For me its when i'm fishing or playing football with my friends or enjoying the storyline to a game or movie.

katboii

Jan 24, 2011
just simply relaxing with a snack watching a movie or spending time with some friends whenever I can sit back and not have a care in the world

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
A lot of things make me happy. The good parts of social interaction, food I like, being in peace and quiet when I want it, talking with someone you can confide in when you want social interaction.

The passage of time near the end of May, when it finally gets warm enough to walk around in summer attire. The sun, the nature, springing up from its withered winter depths, the hustle and bustle that inevitably shows up at that time.

Finishing a long project, or whatever, and seeing it received well. Coming out better than from something you expected to go bad. Or coming out of something really well enough, even if your expectations were pretty high in the first place.

Seeing something you've been waiting for finally show up. Could be anything. Could be something you've craved a lifetime, or something you've just developed a recent fascination with and liking to. Could be something material, could be something immaterial.

And before I go on rambling 'til the sun goes down, I'll also say that daydreaming makes me happy, at least for the duration that it lasts.

And thus, reading this post and thinking what makes me happy, and the things associated with those, also made me happy.

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
The warm sun, a cool breeze, eating raw cookie dough and falling asleep on the couch. Tender kissing, cuddling, watching a so-bad-it's-good movie with that special someone; quoting each overacted line as they're said. Driving down a city street late at night with the radio cranked up, pulling into a drive thru at 3 AM, and getting that Arby's Melt that you just know is going to taste amazing. The smell of bacon while it's sizzling, that satisfying snap you hear when you break an egg just right, the sight of muffins slowly rising. Sitting at home during a work day doing absolutely nothing. Smiling and laughing just because you're alive.

To name a few.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
when I get a new game ,especially somthing ive been looking forward too, its installed ready to go...and then the opening, before hand I feel like a child before christmas

when a game manages to really surprise me

when I have some energy drink and get that wonderful buzz

going to the movies and seeing somthing TRULY amazing

when I get into somthing, like drawing or one of my other bizare projects, and I get that creative foucus that feels like an addiction, when I finish somthing like that and think "you know, that actually looks pretty cool", and then thinking up my next crazy Idea (apature science tank top?...now where can I get fabric paint?)

rain, and Im inside

when I find a game ive been hunting for or jsut browsing the gamestore

getting a new poster or what ever to put on my wall

when Ive just done somthign that I found difficult, I then feel like I can conquor the world

when I finish a game and feel satisfyed

when people in stores are nice to me

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
The fact that very shortly I will be in possession of L.A. Noire is making me pretty happy.

Hopefully actually playing it will make me happy too...

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Dulcinea said:
BFEL said:
Drinking childrens tears.
No, no, no, no.

Orphan children's tears.

Amateur.
Pro dude. You know what's up.

And also grinding their bones for my baked goods.

edit: Having a new gun also makes me happy...unfortunately I can't afford one right now

Siifer

Apr 23, 2011
lunncal said:
The fact that very shortly I will be in possession of L.A. Noire is making me pretty happy.

Hopefully actually playing it will make me happy too...
Same for me :D

FireCoroner

Jun 28, 2010
Having a snooze
Cup of tea and a mars bar
Running at night
Fentimans Cola
Working out a song perfectly on guitar
and of course:
VIDEOGAMES!VIDEOGAMES!VIDEOGAMES!

BFEL

May 5, 2011
Dulcinea said:
BFEL said:
No, no, no, no.

Orphan children's tears.

Amateur.
Fine you want a war- Drinking the tears of children that I just personally orphaned by mind-raping their parents into beating each other to death with their own spines

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
.Listening to KoRn at full blast, trying to annoy my tool of a next door neighbour
.Playing footy with my mates
.Sleep
.Videogames. Lots and lots of videogames
.Beautiful Ladies
.Beer
.Photography
.Cake

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Gaiseric said:
Dulcinea said:
BFEL said:
No, no, no, no.

Orphan children's tears.

Amateur.
Pro dude. You know what's up.

And also grinding their bones for my baked goods.
Don't forget the blood for savoury seasoning and all that goodness...!

OT: Unleashing a twenty-four gun cannonade of 12-pounders from the top of a hill and watching/listening to the subsequent carnage.

Maddudeguy

Jun 8, 2009
Giving free hugs :3...... God i love hugging :).... Hug, anyone? :D

+ Seeing my girlfriend because she lives wayyyy up in Hereford and i live in Devon (200 miles away) -.-

Blazing.

Eating.

Sleep. Lots and LOTS of sleep :')

Friends :D

And money ;D

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Whenever I have absolutely nothing on my mind. No appointments, no meetings, nothing that will disturb my inner peace and that I am free to do whatever I want i.e. gaming, hanging out with friends, playing football watch anime... Aaaaah so is life