What makes you known on the Escapist?

Michael826

Aug 17, 2009
Highly doubt i'm known for anything. I don't post often enough, despite having been a member for a fair while now.

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
DustyDrB said:
I think I'm one of the core 3 Defenders of the Wii. Aura Guardian is the head honcho, though.

Also, I post in a lot of the music threads. I think I'm the only one here who hates metal (probably not really the only one, but the rest are in hiding).
I'm not a fan of metal either. I like post-hardcore, but that's as close as it gets. You're not alone.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
I don't think anything does. People, from what I can understand, usually treat me like I'm still a newbie. My posts aren't very long or memorable, I rarely post (Compared to most others on this site.) and I don't really do anything.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
berault said:
I had a pretty popular thread a month or so ago, but it got taken down..
Also your avatar. Heh. Look at his 'lil face....

Old Trailmix said:
The gay one?

No..... Nothing, really. I'm pretty much an unknown.
.........well I recognise you. I'm sure you post quite a bit, yet your post count isn't massive high. Hm. Weird.

OT: Me? Erm? Nothing really? No more than about 3 people on here like, know me. Meh :)

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
I have to say there aren't a whole lot of "well-known" persons on the Escapist, just the designated elite. And the hordes of faceless "Recognizable avatar with slightly familiar name" people.

tellmeimaninja said:
I am known because of how unknown I am. Despite my posting on just about everything, people only recognize me if I was in their group, their RP, or if they've seen my avatar before.
Oh, Oh, I know you! A little.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
These days? Nothing. In the old days I was known through the entire site as the leader of the Holiday Council, around December '08. I was the bearded srsface.jpg fellow. These days I'm not well known on the forums by any means, although I've started posting far more frequently than before. I'm well known on IRC though, seeing as how that's where I spend all my time.

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
mrhappyface said:
What makes you known on the Escapist? For example, lots of people seem to recognize me as an Escapist veteran member, despite my low posts counts compared to others. The reason being, I believe, is the fact that I have made over 1000 threads. What makes you known on the Escapist?
I came third in the 2009 Escapist Film Festival. Lots of people seem to go 'OMG A GIRL!' a lot when I post, but other than that, nothing.