What Makes Your Avatar Awesome?

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
It is the most kick-ass Star Wars character, Gimped to be my favourite colour, with Matrix code in the back-ground. That is the new definition of Awesome!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
My avatar is awesome. It is the emblem of the Federated Suns, a nation of progress and military power, led by a Magnificent Bastard and is the pure expression of hope against chaos. Why, just looking at it fills me withOHFUCKINGSHITWHATISTHAT!

Oh no... ponies... The infection spreads further. Creeping and oozing into every nook of the internet, consuming all in it's path, leaving only hoof prints and rainbows in it's wake. It can't be stopped... never... no cure, no choice, no resistance... our lives are play things to be toyed with and discarded, our empty husks feeding the machine of cutesy friendship and magic.

No hope... none...

NoHopeNoHopeNoHopeNOHOPE

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Honestly, how could Hot Fuzz + Persona 4 = anything but awesome? It's like Oreos and milk.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
I drew it myself, though it's fairly old now. Gotta draw up a new one soon.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
AHEM. Jigen is cool. Just look at his beard. Look at it. And the hat.

Also:

Now after you watched this video:
Shot down a helicopter with one shot of a revolver: Check
Shot down a missile? Check
Takes time to take out a cigarette and light it while dodging flying knives? Check
Keeping on a stylish suit, even in the sdesert or while fighting a robotic monster with a grenade-launcher? Check
But he is also a good friend, loyal, massively relaxed and awesome.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
It's a god.

...a largely powerless, passive, pessimistic, and wimpy god, sure, but a god nonetheless.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
It's psychotic Pinkie Pie! She was awesome in that episode.