What Modern Warfare 2 boycotters are playing

CanOfPop

Nov 11, 2009
GamingAwesome1 said:
That is so fail and so funny. Atleast when I boycott a game I actually boycott it.

I feel kind of alone not owning MW2 though.
I'm here with you.

GBlair88

Jan 10, 2009
GamingAwesome1 said:
That is so fail and so funny. Atleast when I boycott a game I actually boycott it.

I feel kind of alone not owning MW2 though.
I'm here too!

Kahvimies

Apr 23, 2009
I went and checked this community. Even though they now kick people seen playing Modern Warfare 2, many of the members are still currently playing it.

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
JeanLuc761 said:
Glademaster said:
You failed to answer the question which was where was the discussion and no they do not have to be legit copies that is why there are cracks for games.
There is no crack out there that allows you to play illegitimate games on Steam (that I know of anyway).
hate to break it to ya but a mutltiplayer crack for mw2 came out yesterday or even earlier that lets you play the game with a pirated copy online.. in legit servers while using steam...lol

and no iam not one of them....yet :D

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Source?

If I believed every picture I saw on the internet, I would think that ninja kitten is out to get me.....again
Also, millions of overly attractive singles in my area wanting me to come over.

Anywho, judging as if this is real, that's kinda funny. Nothing suprising seeing how the majority just wanted to ***** and moan to see if they get their way. When they failed at life, they said screw it and bought it. Can't resist the drug of gaming.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Glademaster said:
Snotnarok said:
Glademaster said:
Kalezian said:
Glademaster said:
Zefar said:
You know what's more fail?

There are only around 50 people playing it on that list. There are a total of 874 members in that group. People don't know how to leave it.

Boycott petition was up in 200 000 signatures. And MP only gets up to 60 000 players.

Boycott didn't fail at all.
Well basically this

MatParker116 said:

how funny is this?
Also how many of those copies are legit and where is the discussion in this thread?
its a steam group, yea?

then they have to be legit or they get banned.

question answered.
You failed to answer the question which was where was the discussion and no they do not have to be legit copies that is why there are cracks for games.
You don't understand, you this is a screenshot from steam, you have to OWN the game on STEAM to have your status displayed there. You can't crack the game and use steam you get banned for that stuff. Plus why would you use steam to play the cracked copy of a game?
Why to play multiplayer and I do understand it is just that I know there is stuff for that on the internet you can nearly anything on the interent if you put in effort to look.
Mind you Modern Warfare 2 isn't a game I've been interested in haha.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Source?

If I believed every picture I saw on the internet, I would think that ninja kitten is out to get me.....again
Source? Isn't it quite obviously a steam group? Those are public you can look it up your self, though it would give varied results based on the time you look at it.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
You guys obviously don't get what they are boycotting. They are boycotting IW's decision to fuck over PC gaming. Not the game itself. I myself boycotted the No Dedicated Server deal, and I still play that game a whole lot.

It isn't hypocritical. It is called dealing with it.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Justify it how you want, it's hypocritical. You want dedicated servers and will make your point by giving them money for something you don't want? Way to stick it to the man.

EDIT:
boy⋅cott
?verb (used with object)
1. to combine in abstaining from, or preventing dealings with, as a means of intimidation or coercion: to boycott a store.
2. to abstain from buying or using: to boycott foreign products.

No where in there does it say that dealing with a problem is ok if you really want the product you are boycotting. And if you were boycotting the fact they didn't use dedicated servers, and only the fact they aren't using dedicated servers, you playing online is a direct violation of the boycott you claim you are standing for.