What movie do want turned into a video game?

ExistentialCrisis

Dec 29, 2008
Koyaanisqatsi (Controls: Press A when you realize the subtlety of the human existence)

Donnie Darko (An Artifact has nearly killed you and now it's up to you to save the Tangent Universe! Become the Living Receiver and wield awesome powers over fire and water! Seek guidance from the Manipulated Living! Explore the mysteries of the Manipulated Dead! Beware the Ensurance Trap! Wear a stupid man-suit!)

Falling Down (Controls: Press A to make a sardonic observation on a mundane situation, Press B to fire rocket launcher to "give" someone "something to do", Press X to ask for breakfast, not lunch...)

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
notyouraveragejoe said:
How about a game for The Shining? No.

Hmm...maybe a detective game for the movie Se7en which could be interesting except for the fact that all the movie watchers would know who the killer is.

Finally I'd definitely like a game for the movie Blade. It'd be pretty cool, if a little bloody.

Edit:
Cajt said:
V for Vendetta.

It would probably fail though.
No way would it fail...it'd be awesome!

As would a game for Fight Club. I don't know how...I don't know why...but it would rock.

In all seriousness maybe a joke game based on Tenacious D...maybe similar to the way that they did The Simpsons game?
They already made a game for Fight Club
Its on the original Xbox

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
The Shawshank Redemption. It would be 20 years of quicktime events to chisel through the wall.

nashty13

Dec 13, 2008
Think there was a Fight Club game for PS2, it was a beat em up.

Best movie to game would be 'Taken'. So hoped there would haave been a game after seeing that.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
ExistentialCrisis said:
Koyaanisqatsi (Controls: Press A when you realize the subtlety of the human existence)
Wouldn't it use the Wii balance board? You stand on the balance board listening to Philip Glass and when you manage to balance properly it plays a cheesy metal guitar riff and pops up a message saying "Congratulations, a winner is you, life is now in balance!"

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
something with mr bin (or bean or been or whatever its spelled)....

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Billy Madison. After finshing all of the grades you can work towards saving Adam Sandler's career so that he actually makes something funny again.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Erana said:
Aquaint yourself with the search button before you start threads.

Really, though, I want to see "Sex in the City" as a video game...
Win!
Well, I'd be up for making (If I knew how) a fan made "Sex in Racoon City" (Or Liberty City, Rivet City)...

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
THE BREAKFAST CLUB!

haha, maybe Kill Bill, Holy Grail, or Waking Life (like as a Myst type game)

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Obviously Ghostbu-
Oh wait...
/terrible joke

Anyway! I can't really think of any. Maybe one of the Die Hard films. Possibly. I dunno. Leave me alone!

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
notyouraveragejoe said:
How about a game for The Shining? No.

Hmm...maybe a detective game for the movie Se7en which could be interesting except for the fact that all the movie watchers would know who the killer is.

Finally I'd definitely like a game for the movie Blade. It'd be pretty cool, if a little bloody.

Edit:
Cajt said:
V for Vendetta.

It would probably fail though.
No way would it fail...it'd be awesome!

As would a game for Fight Club. I don't know how...I don't know why...but it would rock.

In all seriousness maybe a joke game based on Tenacious D...maybe similar to the way that they did The Simpsons game?
Erm, I'm gonna say "Terminator: Salvation: The Offical Video Game", not that shitty one they tried to pawn us off with...

And the reason I quoted is: how the hell did you quote the other guy when they posted after you?! (that's how it shows it on my screen anyway)

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
the Blade movies probably, those could make for excellent DMC style hack'n'slash games.
Or Equilibrium maybe.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
The Matrix. But Properly this time!
Something maybe entirely unrelated to the film, where you spend most of your time exploring the matrix.
You know, maybe a previous incarnation of the one who meets the architect without ever leaving the matrix.
Think of all the possible gameplay mechanics. It would be great if they took some leaves out of GTA's book. Or even if it was a matrix themed GTA.