What movie, tv show ect. always makes you cry?

AwesomePeanutz

Aug 17, 2010
-Most of Heavy Rain
-Scrubs episode "My Finale"
-The ending of Medal of Honor

-It was really sad watching Ethan try so hard to just find his son
-Seeing JD's future was also sad.
-Rabbit dying and the message to the troops in the Middle East brought me to tears. "This is not how it ends" -Voodoo

Sara Fontaine

Sep 20, 2010
The Green Mile for obvious reasons.
The Champ, again for hopefully obvious reasons.
Phantom of the Opera, but that was more about specific songs that moved me to tears rather than the acting.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Mr Metzger said:
Marley and Me. My dog looks exactly like Marley
I didn't exactly like the movie, but that ending is powerful, especially for dog lovers.

Also, Elfin Lied.

A LOT of times.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I will be honest. I get emotionally moved by the anime, Heroic Age. Not a real cry, but I can feel it welling up and you'll get an actual couple of tears from me out of it, because it's just really good anime with really good music and so on. It hit all the right spots and that's just how I react. And I never watch it too often so I can continue to have that feeling when I DO watch it.

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
Jadak said:
That last episode of the second season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the eyes get a little watery every time.
This.... and every other time Joss decided to be depressing... I always cry like a little girl

Also the movies Finding Neverland, Million Dollar Baby, (plus a couple others that I can't really remember right now) and (not sure if manga counts) the end of the Godchild series

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
In School, I almost cried at the end of the Movie version of "The Crucible".

Where John Proctor, Rebecca Nurse and Martha Corey were getting Hanged while they said the Lords Prayer, and the Crowd, against the hanging of all 3 of them, just stands there and watch as they all hang, with Proctor being the last to go, and he says "Amen", then gets pushed off and we see the rope to his noose.

The only thing making me not cry was some guy who sat near me saying out loud "Triple Kill!" Which made me laugh, and effectively stopped me from crying.

Other then that, nothing comes to mind.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
A lot of movies from my childhood. I watched Prince of Egypt last night, and there was crying. Lots of it. DreamWorks and Disney/Pixar have a knack for tugging at my heart strings so hard that they bleed.

Also, I have an awful lot of memories of crying while watching Buffy. Grew up on that show, so what can you do?

I freely admit to watching Glee, and anytime Chris Colfer gets choked up, there isn't a dry eye in the house. I still can't listen to "I Want To Hold Your Hand" without bursting into tears. That boy can act.

I also can't listen to Angie Hart's version of "Pictures Of You" without crying, largely because of its association with a certain ad here in Australia, which means a lot to me because I personally lost a few people close to me in car accidents. And it's real, which makes it even more goddamn emotional. Here's the ad:

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
There were a few episodes of scrubs, such as "My Old Lady" and "My Last Words". Those two were pretty sad.

Also, Red Dead Repemption had me tear up a bit at the end. If you finished that game, you'd know why.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
The movie that made me cry, was Star Wars: Episode III *shudders* Such a horrible movie. Something that made me depressed as fuck though? I would have to say School Days. That genuinely freaked me the fuck out.

Edit: Two songs that made me cry the first time I listened to them were Fate of Norns by Amon Amarth, and Blood Brothers By Iron Maiden. The lyrics are really moving.

Sorry about the crappy quality on Fate of Norns. :/

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Two in a half men...
OH GOD HOW IS THIS AWFUL SHOW STILL ON THE AIR?!!?!?!
*Cries loudly in corner*

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
I feel really sad and close to tears to a certain part of Toradora, and the ending of Angel Beats.

The scene at the ski trip where Minorin puts on Takasu's present without knowing that it was his present for her...kick in the balls and a half. Didn't find the rest of the anime particularly sad though.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that someone has said it already. but I don't think a single person hasn't cried over this.
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/470/886/46/old_yeller.jpg
so much so that it's even brought up in this video at the 20 second mark.
<youtube=JvltzwkUEEA>

Dead_Man

Nov 18, 2009
I don't know if I ever cried at a movie, but the closest I can remember was in "I Am Legend", when the guy was holding his dog as it was turning into those cannibals.

Also, Zombieland (I know, right?!?) had a good tearjerker, where you find out about Talahasse's kid.