What Music Will You Have Played At Your Funeral?

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
I'd have this song. I guess.
It fits and everyone at school calls me "Screamo" now because i listen to music with screaming in it >.>

JEdge

Aug 1, 2010
Foo Fighters - "Everlong"

Because it's my favourite song of all time. And I guess it kind of fits... Sort of.

Datsle

Feb 4, 2009
Furious Styles said:
A bit on the nose, maybe, but its pretty perfect for a funeral
You should film your funeral in black and white aswell. :p

Id prolly go with Jose Gonzalez cover of Hearbeats (The Knife)

Fake Empire by The National
or

Borne on the FM Waves of the Heart by Against Me!

All depending on how i died.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Edit: boring perhaps, but hey, I take my death seriously, and this wouldn't open for any protests. I also kinda like the song, it got a dark tune to it.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Since it's kind of a march, White Rabbit, as they're carrying my coffin to the grave.

If I'm cremated, though...

Sorta fits.

Gunslinger 1994

Sep 29, 2009
I don't really care what's played at mine. They can play whatever they want, it doesn't really matter it's not like you're going to be able to hear it is it?

Nadlice

Jun 3, 2009
Though I'd like to give a touching answer about playing music that perfectly reflects me and my life to both myself and those I love, it would doubtfully be that.

Probably drone metal, IDM, or the cream of the pretentious and drawn out post-rock crop.
Funerals should be fun and, if I get to pick the music, I'm trolling everybody from the grave.

More seriously...... I guess Bomb the Music Industry or System of a Down.
<youtube=k5Dypaw46fA>

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
This was a triumph, I'm making a note here, huge success...

Actually! I'd probably have Fine Again by Seether [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET3-t1jFmo0].

I dunno; I'd like something that accurately represents the mystery of death and the twisted romance behind the thing. Maybe What Sarah Said by Death Cab For Cutie [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I483tB12SyE]. I love Death Cab - they bring a tear to my eye and sends shivers down my spine no matter how many times I hear them.