what new releses are you looking forward to

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
i`m looking forward to the new romance of the three kingdomes game, i been playing the series for years, ever sicne 5, i can imagin what Koei can come up with with systems like Xbox360 and Ps3, i dont know if XBox will get it or not but i know its comming to Ps3

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
for me...Fable 2 looks alright, guitar hero 4, wario shake it, the new prince of persia, the new bond game (although i don't hold too much hope for it) and COD5. Thats about it for now, I am sure those games will tide me over along with TF2 till the next batch comes along and fails to wow me yet again.

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Fable 2s on my list also alongside fallout 3 and GoW 2 and if it appears in the UK Tales Of Symphonia 2

Zallest

Sep 25, 2008
Looking forward to play? or release?

I'd love to play Warhammer online right now...
and Fable 2 when it comes out..

Hybrid_Element

Sep 20, 2008
Deadly Creatures-It looks so wonderfully dark, plus I like animals

Animal Crossing: City Folk- Though, My love is growing weaker for this one...I really hope they add some new things to obsess over >.< and I really can't hook my Wii online so they better not focus on the whole Multiplayer thing or I will explode (funny image)

Malvoo

Sep 26, 2008
The 2nd World of Warcraft expansion - Wrath of the lich king, making the most popular and awesome online game ever even more of an epic adventure.