What old game would you love to have a HD update of.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
Homeworld. It was beautiful at the time and still doesn't look too bad, but I'd love to see it with some graphical polish. Might spark some more attention for the game as well.
Oh god yes. I remember hours spent just watching the ships harvest the asteroids whilst Adagio for Strings played.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
RADIALTHRONE1 said:
VoidWanderer said:
Three pages in and no-one has mentioned Kingdom Hearts?

An update to Pokemon Snap would work too...
Damn got ninja'd on Kingdom Hearts.

OT: KH^, KH2, KOTOR 1&2, Republic Comm... Scratch that, just make a sequel.

Captcha: i think i am
Oh no, captcha is becoming sentient!
Kingdom Hearts! Please, we're begging you Squeenix! Think of all the money I'd throw at you!

But seriously, they'd be rediculous not to.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Agow95 said:
lukey94 said:
Agow95 said:
Fable The Lost Chapters, or just Fable with Lost chapters as DLC I don't care just give me Fable.
Dude, just play TLC on the PC, the graphics hold up brilliantly!
I still have TLC on xbox, still play it, disc's starting to wear out, it's still great though!
Well from what I've seen of the PC version, it's definitely an HD version, it was at least running at 720 (I was watching on my laptop that runs at 720p so it could have been 1080) rather than 480.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Mcupobob said:
The guild! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_1400:_The_Guild] As long as it was just an update of the graphics, and possible the combat system which wasn't all that great. Either way awesome micromanagment game with a brutal learning curve.
EMERGHERD!
Yes!
I mean I whole heatedly support this idea.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
I wish megaman legends would get an hd remake, it still looks good now, but some texture issues could be fixed.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
Okay... good thread idea.

the dot hack games, all of the original quadrilogy. I loved them, they were great, gimme.

It would be nice to see an HD update to planescape torment, not even that big of an update, just one that made it so I could play the game on a different engine. I cannot stand the one it's on.

Even though I already own them, the kingdom hearts games uprezzed and hd-ified for the next gen consoles. That would be amazing.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
it would be awesome if FFIX got an HD make over.

big TV playing PS1 games...MY EYES!!! THEY BLEED!!!

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Sonicron said:
I'll take the entire Legacy of Kain series, please. Revamped graphics and everything. NOW.
God damn ninjas everywhere.

Well, I must say that Twisted Metal: Black wouldn't be bad with HD graphics.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
I would like to add deus ex to my list, because i bought it, and its fun, but i can't get past how absolutely terrible it looks. Though if they could fix the tranq gun while their fixing the graphics i wouldn't say no.

MPerce

May 29, 2011
Madcat75 said:
Personally I would love to see Elite 2, Tie Fighter-
Ah, a fellow member of the Secret Order of the Emperor.

(reveals complex purple scar on right forearm)

I've been waiting for a TIE Fighter remake for ages. It is a game that anyone who calls themselves a gamer must experience, and a remake would provide many people that opportunity.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
I'm currently having a blast with dungeon keeper. So something like that with a better UI and nicer graphics would be appreciated.

EDIT - Also, morrowind with better graphics/animation would be awesome.

SwOJester

Jul 9, 2012
Super Mario RPG. By far one of the best SNES title and one of the greatest rpg I ever played.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
IamShmgeggy said:
War of The Monsters HD update :) Love that game cuz its fucking sweet, I played that from the PS2 all the time.
This. Also Battlefront 2 and Timesplitters, as have already been said.

Can't think of anything original right now. :/

toobie

Jul 16, 2009
Mr.Squishy said:
Not sure if this is on-topic, but I'd like to see Baldur's Gate one and two with upgraded graphics, and swapping out the isometric camera with something closer to Dragon Age, or maybe Skyrim/Fallout (3/NV). Hell, an update like that might make me able to play Planescape: Torment without getting confused and bored.
Yes yes, I know, heresy and all that.
Though they aren't doing an engine overhaul, they are making an HD remake of Baldur's Gate I & II. You can pre-order it now on their site.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
There honestly isn't a single game I like that I'm also so unsatisfied with their current looks that I think they need a remake of any kind. But then, I'm not as attached to things I like as most people, and graphics are the second least important thing to me in a video game.