What part of your body would you give up?

ameemo

Apr 16, 2011
I had this thought today in school, i asked my friends if you want something really really bad but you can't afford it and the only way to get it is to give up a part of your body, what part would you give up ? someone said an ear, a kidney, someone even said back fat!
So i'm asking the escapist community now, if you want something really really bad but you can't afford it and the only way to get it is to give up a part of your body, what part would you give up ?

P.S what you give up has to be something useful to your body, so no appendix or hair, Sorry.
on that note, i would give up half of my liver

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
ameemo said:
I had this thought today in school, i asked my friends if you want something really really bad but you can't afford it and the only way to get it is to give up a part of your body, what part would you give up ? someone said an ear, a kidney, someone even said back fat!
So i'm asking the escapist community now, if you want something really really bad but you can't afford it and the only way to get it is to give up a part of your body, what part would you give up ?
A hair.

Or if that's against the rules probably a toe.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
I'd probably give up one of the middle toes, they're mostly superfluous anyways.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
Would entirely depend on what I was getting in return. That said, I wouldnt give up any of my legs or arms. Maybe fingers and toes, or an ear, but not much beyond that.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
My appendix... Oh wait, I don't have one :(
Probably my coccyx or something- I mean, it is vestigial.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Little toe probably, I broke it ages ago in a basketball game, didn't realise until afterwards and just kinda left it, now it's all funky so that can go. I did the same with the base of my little finger recently and now that's crooked, but people can see that so the little toe can gtfooooooooooo.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
attackshark said:
i got a ring finger that isn't doing me any good.
But how will you do the Single Ladies dance?

I shall give up my uterus. Damn thing has never given me anything but trouble anyway.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
My teeth, because they are really rubbish and rotten, and I could get metal teeth like the sniper guy in Enemy At The Gates.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
William MacKay said:
nipples. they have the function of breastfeeding.
thing is, i'm a dude.
It would still look strange.

I'd part with my right ring finger. It's never been that helpful since I broke it playing rugby.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Stomach, underneath all my lager and KFC fat there is a six pack waiting to be discovered. So yeah stomach fat.

DirtyMagic

Mar 18, 2011
Appendix is the only right answer to this question.
Since it IS useful (immune system function), just not necessary as more organs fulfill the same role.

Gallbladder is acceptable as well of course, but it would feature a dietary restriction or two. ;)

And if you get REALLY crafty, you could also say a liver lobe.
Those things grow back anyway. >_>

Rathcoole

Jan 1, 2011
My left thumb. Honestly I hate the thing, no reason why I just don't like it. Something about it just annoy's me.