What Pokemon would you get as a pet?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
TheKasp said:
This is... hard. Most of my favorite Pokes are too big to be classified as "pet". Nidoking, Milotik, Kabutops. The only two that are small enough would be Gengar and Alakazam. Of those two I'd pick Gengar. I'd love to have a Ghost through my whole life.
Damnit me too! My team consists, if you can believe it, of Feraligatr, Tyranitar, Electivire, Chandelure, Braivery and Krookodile.

Yeah, great. T_T

I have always had this idea though that just having a Rattata would be awesome, although I'm gonna have to go with a Totodile, just because it's my favourite pokemon line ever.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
I'm not a Pokemon fan, but having a Pikachu would be awesome. Cute and cuddly, and can not only shock my enemies, but power my electronics shit when the power goes out.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Tough call. As a kid my favourite was always Snorlax, though there's no way I have the kind of money you'd need to feed one of them. A Mew would be awesome... Any of the G1 starters... Pikachu... Eevee...

Wait a sec... Eevee... Evolution... OH MY GOD IT'S CALLED EEVEE BECAUSE IT HAS A LOT OF EVOLUTIONS WOW I ONLY JUST GOT THAT.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Jove said:
canadamus_prime said:
Jove said:
canadamus_prime said:
I've always had a thing for Pikachu, not sure why either, can't quite put my finger on it.
Jove said:
Snorlax. The most epic lazy Pokemon in the world! And he's a beast at fighting.
I thought of him, but he'd be a ***** to keep fed.
Just leave him in the back or front yard and tell it to go nuts. For shits and giggles, he can also block the driveway and piss people off. And I'll be the only person capable of moving it. :D
Have you seen how much one of those guys eats??? I recall Ash's Snorlax one time scarfing down an entire year's supply of Pokemon food in one sitting.
True, but Snorlax will also eat anything. Which is why I suggested the back or front yard. He doesn't eat everyday as far as I know so it can just eat the grass, leaves, bushes, branches, etc. It would be like an advanced lawn mower. XD
I'd hate to see the state of your lawn afterwards. Also he'd probably wander over to your neighbor's yard so you'll probably get the whole neighborhood pissed at you...

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
The Diabolical Biz said:
A Metagross!

[sub]He does the supercomputing and doesn't afraid of anything.[/sub]

I like to imagine that he'd just be a real pal.
Well, Metagross would be great to have as a parade float, at least.

As for me, just plain ol' Eevee.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Arcanine, definitely.

It's a dog with a beard and is also a fireplace. What's not to love?

Plus, look at 'im:

How can you not love him?

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Arcanine, definitely.

It's a dog with a beard that's also a fireplace. What's not to love?

Plus, look at 'im:

I can't love him because Ninetales constantly gets shafted in favour of him. That is until the dreamworld came out...

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
XD To be honest, I'm pretty divided on what I would want for a pet...

Meowth is always my most favorite out of all Pokemon simply for his adorableness. :3 Not to mention, free pocket change whenever you need some! I also love him cuz he's a cat, and I've always been fond of Persian as well.

Clefairy is another one I love... cute, and the metronome ability which appeals to my gambler nature. :3 I always try to capture at least one of those guys if I want some fun in a battle.

Gengar mostly because I adore ghosts in general. Ghost types and water types are my two greatest favorites out of any others. Gengar would be able to protect me, I love his mischievous side, and he can help me conquer my fear of the dark. Not to mention, he would be able to hold his own in a battle. :3

So... for purely a pet, I'd go with Meowth! If I wanted a more useful functional companion, I'd go with Gengar just because he fits my kind of fighting style.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
him over there said:
TrilbyWill said:
Arcanine, definitely.

Plus, look at 'im:

I can't love him because Ninetales constantly gets shafted in favour of him. That is until the dreamworld came out...
But... but... fire-dog with beard!
FRIENDSHIP! OVER! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jblnE7oWpdg#t=3s] Random stranger on the internet...

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Any of the 100's of giant death bringing monsters because the ten year old's don't know how much fun those things can be.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Dratini, I love how elegant they look, and she could wrap around me for a snuggly hug or to cuddle for sleep. Or Eevee, SUPER CUDDLY WUDDLY!

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
him over there said:
TrilbyWill said:
Arcanine, definitely.

Plus, look at 'im:

But... but... fire-dog with beard!
FRIENDSHIP! OVER! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jblnE7oWpdg#t=3s] Random stranger on the internet...
But fire Wolf with Mohawk fellow strangers on the internet

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Metagross would be cool. I mean, he's got the brain of a supercomputer!
He'd be a bit too big, though... Where am I gonna keep him?

Umbreon would be a nice domestic Pokémon, being small enough to actually fit in a house, but it sadly lacks the practicality that having a Metagross or a ridable flying Pokémon would bring...

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
him over there said:
Yeah, but look at Arcanine, then look at Ninetails.
One looks very plain, and also fucking awesome.
The other looks like a silly wig that would only look normal on top of a French aristocrat. Except more bouffant-y.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
him over there said:
The other looks like a silly wig that would only look normal on top of a French aristocrat. Except more bouffant-y.
But... Ninetales summons the sun with its mere presence! Arcanine scares people.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
him over there said:
TrilbyWill said:
him over there said:
But... Ninetales summons the sun with its mere presence! Arcanine scares people.
I hate the sun. Give me headaches...
Anyway, why WOULDN'T you want your bearded fire-dog to be scary?

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
him over there said:
TrilbyWill said:
him over there said:
I hate the sun. Give me headaches...
Anyway, why WOULDN'T you want your bearded fire-dog to be scary?
Because then you can't show him to all of your friends and talk about how cool he is. besides if you want a bearded fire dog: