What popular games do you hate?

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I think I said this before but I HATE any and all Street fighter games! If I wanted to play a simple and fun game where combos weren't so damn hard to pull off I'd play ether tatsunoko vs capcom or "Project justice for the sega dreamcast"

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Medal of Honor and the Call of Duty series. I tried them out sure but I couldn't get into them. I rented and hated MW2. Also, I can't say I hate them but, I don't do PC games (MMOs included). I'm just bitter about missing out on them though.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
I don't hate any of them, because for a game to be popular, it has to have some degree of "good" in it.
I think, in order to hate something, you have to really dislike the sh*t out of it.

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Halo and Call of Duty. I love MP shooters, but I can't get into either of these.

Zanaxal

Nov 14, 2007
Civ series, really watered down turn based games. Colonization(1991?) had more advanced gameplay, you'd think it would improve gameplay since civ 1 in 1991 but its pretty much the same. Galactic Civ2 is much better, which is almost identical style, with just some minor studio who made is so muuuch more advanced. The Command of Conquer series, due to how EA studios utterly destroyed it.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Borderlands. It gave me FFXII flashbacks. Run around and kill x number of reskinned enemies in a desert and eventually you'll get a quest to kill a giant reskinned enemy which earns you extra points.

So dull...