What Really Grinds My Gears

MysteriousStranger

Dec 3, 2009
People who say "You know what i mean" NO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, AND I WONT KNOW UNTIL YOU STOP SAYING "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN...

So Escapists, What Really Grinds YOUR Gears ???

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
MysteriousStranger said:
People who say "You know what i mean" NO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, AND I WONT KNOW UNTIL YOU STOP SAYING "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN...

So Escapists, What Really Grinds YOUR Gears ???
A couple of things, like people who yell over the internet, and people who overquote Family Guy.
*Looks disapprovingly upwards*

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
LightspeedJack said:
"I could care less". Urge to kill...rising...
Yeah, well I could care less about your urge to kill! XD Kidding, kidding....

Anyway...

OT: People who use, and only use, textspeak. It fucking annoys me.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
Jackasses who go 20 mph in a 45 zone. GOD DAMNIT THAT'S ILLEGAL, and annoying as fuck.
(Take a wild guess who I was just behind.)

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
The phrase "I'm just sayin'." Aaarrgghh!!!!
I swear I'm carving that on my mother-in-law's tombstone when she dies. She won't stop saying that damn stupid phrase.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Ugh, that really grates me, too. There's something I find really patronizing, the insinuation that I'm not following the conversation. My mom does it to the point that it might as well replace punctuation. It's sort of like a verbal tic.

I really dislike manipulative behavior. My mom would constantly ask people if they would prefer to sit at tables when we went out to eat, until I called her on it and she admitted that she felt claustrophobic in booths.

Mr.logic

Nov 18, 2009
Ignorant people and people who don't give a good reason to explain something.

Example: Why do you like twilight

because its beautiful and amazing

0_o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!!!!?!

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
People who don't understand that almost crying during a movie does not make you gay.
Also people who say "like" at the end of all of their sentences.
In fact I know some people who use both, "you know what I mean" and "like" at the end of their sentences, know what I mean, like?

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
The jokes in Family Guy. I came to the terrible epiphany that every joke that does not involve Peter farting is a flasback to something that isn't funny either.

It's always:
"This remembers me of the time that X"
INSERT SCENE OF X, OBVIOUSLY HILARIOUS. LAUGH.

Those fucking stupid jokes annoy me to no end. Other than that, 'you know what I mean' and 'I could care less' do absolutely nothing for me.

Corporal Bill

Jun 23, 2010
Ekonk said:
The jokes in Family Guy. I came to the terrible epiphany that every joke that does not involve Peter farting is a flasback to something that isn't funny either.

It's always:
"This remembers me of the time that X"
INSERT SCENE OF X, OBVIOUSLY HILARIOUS. LAUGH.

Those fucking stupid jokes annoy me to no end. Other than that, 'you know what I mean' and 'I could care less' do absolutely nothing for me.
Lol ironic since this thread is a family guy quote.Also when I can't find the droids im looking for

Nothankyou

Oct 26, 2009
People who think they understand everything about life and love to give you lectures about it even if you're talking about something completely different, they will bring something 'philosophic' into the conversation just to feel clever and try to impress WELL IT DOESN'T WORK YOU JUST PISS ME OFF!

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
People who try to talk intelligently, and say the words incorrectly.
I dated a girl like that.
We're over now.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Radeonx said:
People that argue about which video game console is better.
I know right, everyone should know it's the 360 by now right? jk

OT: I hate it when people beleive everything they hear, like on the news or internet.