What RPG class would you be in the event of a zombie apocalypse?

Sejvos

May 12, 2010
I would be a thief and I would go and start a band of thief's and we would go loot all the gun store's.

squballs1234

Jul 9, 2009
I'd be a Ret Paladin. Retribution Aura :D zombies try eatin' my brains and they'll burst into flames by so much as touching me

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
I would be the farmer from Harvest Moon.

They always have tools and lumber for building defenses or used as weapons, renewable food and drink, people who will have babies with you and others(cause let's face it the first thing I'm going to do after the dust settles on the zombies is hump). Also there aren't that many people in town the remote town so you could kill all the zombies then defend the town.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Paladin. I've never played one yet, but it seems appropriate to have permanent Protection From Evil, Protection From Undead, Slay Evil and Slay Undead powers up, a really good set of armour and some weaponry.

Normally I'm more the mage or druid, but at lvl 10 mages don't get Slithering Flames and druids don't get Animate Ent Army, so that wouldn't work quite so well.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
From D&D 3.5, the most recent edition to come out of course, Players hand book 2. Page... 13 i think. Is the knight mix that with the sorcery and steam d20 book and you've got a lance wielding night on a fucking steam powered jet pack.

but I more sencible answer would be...

Vek said:
Necromancer. Craft a phylactery or two, become a lich, and help the zombies out.
P.I.Staker said:
Necromancer... Now all the undead are under my control MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Midnight Crossroads said:
Necromancer. I would take command of the undead and use them to speed up the zombie apocalypse. Zombies are too dim to trust with such an undertaking.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
definitely a warrior class so i could blast this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eDiTC50SWQ

i'd be decapitating zombie b****s to this song SO bad!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Mozza444 said:
A Silent, Sneaky Assassin type class.
With some Invisibility powers.

Oh and I'm evil.
With some necromancer powers to summon my own minions, while i hide in the shadows.
What would you do if the zombies find their prey by smell?

Evil mr dave

Apr 28, 2009
I would be a Ranger (D&D 4.0E), I figure that having the ability to eliminate my enemy at range, be lethally quick up close and more importantly having the ability to out run/climb zack (and, more importantly my compamions)would give me the edge to survive.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
If I could choose whatever I wanted, I'd go with a Tank or Stalker (City of Heroes classes)

P&P classes, I figure I'll stick with what I'm closest to, Smart (d20 modern), or Wizard if magic is around.

Jacob_The_Tall

Aug 20, 2010
Torque669 said:
A hunter. I travel on my own and save as many survivors as I can. I shall cover my face with a mask and blast the decaying faces off zombies with my Rifle and Shotgun. My faithful animal companions will also help me in my mission.
this!

anything where i can stay out of the grabbing range of the angry horde of flesh-eaters

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Mozza444 said:
A Silent, Sneaky Assassin type class.
With some Invisibility powers.

Oh and I'm evil.
With some necromancer powers to summon my own minions, while i hide in the shadows.
What would you do if the zombies find their prey by smell?
Wear deodorant.
Nobody likes b-o, not even zombies.

Or just level up and acquire some bullshit spell to mask me scent.
People are asking for world destroying powers here! At least let me have my shitty powers.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
Death Knight
The perfect potential for such an occasion.
A thick armor (the zombies can bite metal now...), an awesome weapon like a zweihänder or battle axe and dark powers I can use to control / destroy the undead.

smashmaniac64

May 22, 2010
i would be theif/rouge class, one hit is gonna take me out anyways
might as well be a fast and potentially powerful class