What should the next "Souls" game be titled?

nohorsetown

Dec 8, 2007
Sage Freke's Freaky Kinect Dance Party

Touch the Demon Inside Me: An Eroge Adventure

Demon's Kid's Souls Crimson: Hyper Onega Devil Blade Tuner XG

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
XMark said:
Lucien Pyrus said:
I personally want to see Rainbow souls. A game that is incredibly cute, but insanely difficult
Haha I just imagined them teaming up with Hasbro to make an MLP-themed game where Nightmare Moon's plan from the series premiere to shroud the world in eternal darkness was succesful and you have to fight through a dark version of Ponyville, the Everfree Forest, and eventually Canterlot to defeat her. Also, Discord has been released and the mane cast have all been corrupted and turned into huge terrifying boss monsters.

Dear Atlus....

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Dork Souls - The socially awkward edition.
Drought Souls - What would you do for a drink?

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Mildly Shadowy Souls

:)

No joking Evil Bunny Souls is better that way the pre 10 year olds get to enjoy some terror to. Awww isn't that a cute bunny...aah aah!

MidnightSt

Sep 9, 2011
TheFPSisDead said:
do you guys think they will call it Dark Souls 2 (maybe if they stick with Bandai)

Do you think it will go back to Atlus and be called Demon's Souls II, or....

Come up with something new that involves the word "Souls" since that seems to be a series trade mark? (Maybe Dead Souls, or Lost Souls, or fall down this pit and you will have no Souls.)

ideas?
actually, yes, but you stole all of them. Lost Souls was my first, Dead Souls would come to my mind a little while later, but i read it in your post before that, then Fallen Souls, and i suppose "No Souls" would be kind of hillarious/great too.

maybe Bleeding Souls?
or Scared-to-the-point-of-shitting-themselves Souls (punning its difficulty appropriately).
and i had another one, but it just slipped my mind, it's a pity, cause i think it was good.

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
Lost Souls: You Gonna Lose Your Souls: The Game

Soully Moley: Revenge of the Guacamole

(Ninja'd!) Dead Souls

Souls... I can't come up with good titles.