What should you guys be doing right now?

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
I should be prepping the mid-term exam for next week's exam week (I'm a secondary teacher), but I'm tired and fighting off a cold and I can't bring myself to care.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
binnsyboy said:
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
Nothing, South Africa summer holidays bitches.
We have a local guy whose dad went over to do missionary work, and took him with him (as a baby) and now he's back sixteen years later and pervy as hell. Can you guys take him back?
Ah, this is what happens when you send someone to the land where rape is the most popular.
Sorry, no returns as he has exceeded the 1 year warranty.

XD

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I should be listening to this lecture in class right now but instead I'm on the Escapist and reading online comics. Later on I need to get started reading and studying for my finals but I'm going to take a nap then wake up and play Skyrim.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
binnsyboy said:
Nothing, South Africa summer holidays bitches.
We have a local guy whose dad went over to do missionary work, and took him with him (as a baby) and now he's back sixteen years later and pervy as hell. Can you guys take him back?
Ah, this is what happens when you send someone to the land where rape is the most popular.
Sorry, no returns as he has exceeded the 1 year warranty.

XD
Damn. I guess I'll just do what everyone else does with unwanted products. Tie a weight to him and dump him in the Thames.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Finding ANTHING to procrastinate from finding something I missed in my studying for my immunology web test tomorrow (sure I'm fucked either ways)

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I'm supposed to be writing a book, but my creational flows often hit rock-bottom and I am limited to writing 1 page a day because of it. And even that is a stretch.

Worst part? It must be finished by near the beginning of January. And I am only 44 pages in.

Oh well. I'll do the lazy escape and just release two parts. And maybe not even the second one.

ProperRussian

Oct 31, 2011
Revising for my GCSE mock maths exam, and my english lit.

Instead I'm browsing the escapist while listening to the most christmassy CD I have.

also, FIRST POST =D

Mawdern

May 20, 2011
I should be playing Modern Warfare 3 with my friends but I'm too lazy so I'm lurking the Escapist forums, reading articles and checking out that CUUSOO Minecraft page.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I should be writing a piece on the effects of masonry on the environment for a group project due friday. Needless to say - not doing it, just being lazy instead.

Adellebella

Sep 9, 2011
I could be studying for my finals next week.

I also have a group project I need to finish..

But naaahhhh.