What skill would you want to learn in an instant?

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Cut, Because its a HM and my moves are Hyper beam, Tackle and Rock smash.

Yes I made a pokemon reference.

Cobbs

Aug 16, 2008
instant parkour action would be awesome. runny jumpy pouncy flippy springy awesomeness

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
BigHandInSky said:
Hellskull said:
Complete mastery of drawing and 3D animation, I'd love that.
sort of the same, i would like to be able to draw anything I can think of, EG: a detailed glove [mind blank]

because i always think of these awesome ideas, but i get half way , and have to destroy it because it isn't what i want it to be
we are alike.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Perfect mastery of acrobatics.

I pride myself on my agility, I'm a great runner and a fantastic climber, but I suck at acrobatics.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I might pick writing, but that's a matter of opinion. I guess I would go with the perfection of every martial art

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Every possible skill that a human can learn. However, the skill to be able to successfully chat up any girl (or indeed, guy) I wanted would be a decent second choice :D.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Learn all languages and be super fluent with them! Then I can go everywhere and speak to everyone!!!

scrambledeggs

Aug 17, 2009
YoUnG205 said:
I wish I could draw. I mean well btw what ever I do now just looks like a 5 year old did it.
MEE TOO!!!!!!!

I would probably choose insane sexual prowess.
Everyone is choosing music and sports and drawing, but you aren't allowed to profit from it, so you could impress your friends and that is it.

But in the bedroom... wowee.