What Skyrim Mods Would You Like to See?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Title is pretty self explanatory. the elder scrolls games have always been great but i think we can agree that what makes them amazing is the modding community. What kind of mods are you hoping to see? Personally, theres only one mod i really want. call me a pussy if you want and i know its irrational, but the spiders in the game scare me enough to keep me from buying the game. i would love to see a mod that replaces the spiders with some other enemy.

Matthew Geskey

Mar 30, 2011
Beast legs (like Morrowind) and realistic combat (where plate stops swords, but is extremely rare; one or 2 hits on a robed character would kill).

OpticalJunction

Jul 1, 2011
What is it with RPGs and giant spiders (and rats)? They're in practically every game.

And I have no idea what mods I want, yet.

the spud

May 2, 2011
I think I saw someone in another thread say something about modders possibly being able to combine Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim all into one massive mod. Sounds pretty sweet.

Also, I want a mod that makes everybody topless. don't act like you didn't think about that one.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
If they manage to combine the maps into one just explorable area that would be cool. Call me creative (lol) but I really want to be able to ride dragons. Far as I know you can't do this in the actual game.

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
well honestly, i'd have to play the game first to determine what i'd want modded... (like in Oblivion i so DESPERATELY wanted a Kvatch Rebuilt mod... but couldn't get the existing one to work right...) but other than that, i dunno... i know Oblivion had a few mods that made the wilderness more realistic, like Wolves not being alone, but in PACKS... so that (assuming it isn't already done)... i'm pretty obsessed with foxes, so it'd be nice to see foxes in the "warm" areas of Skyrim, and maybe Arctic Foxes/wolves in the "snowy" areas... again, assuming they arn't already there... ablity to have a pet too would be cool (like Dogmeat in Fallout 3) or turn a wild animal you find into a pet... (walking around with a wolf pet would be awesome) but again... assuming it wasn't already done...

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Nude mods ...No wait, nude mods NO... Er... Nude mods FUCK. Dragon riding, because IIRC it was denied by Mr. Howard to be in the vanilla game, which made me very sad.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
the spud said:
I think I saw someone in another thread say something about modders possibly being able to combine Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim all into one massive mod. Sounds pretty sweet.

Also, I want a mod that makes everybody topless. don't act like you didn't think about that one.
Well, depending on how compatable Oblivion mods are with Skyrim, they may well be able to shoehorn in Morroblivion into the new game.
THough probably not. :(

Still, topless Skyrim would be weird. How do legs hold swords?

king_katchit

Mar 16, 2011
Erana said:
Still, topless Skyrim would be weird. How do legs hold swords?
Brilliant. You win joke of the day.

At least we wouldn't have to suffer another game full of clayfaced robots.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Crossover stuff. Master Sword, Frostemourne, shit like that. Had it all in Oblivion. Want it all, but shinier in Skyrim.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
I'm waitin for the weed mod. Ya know, that one where you can gt incredibly high on a natural plant found in the environment. That and maybe some nud-uuuhh... Fun mods?