What song is currently stuck in your head?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I DON'T KNOW!

I've had this melody stuck in my head all day and i can't for the life of me remember any of the lyrics or the title of it.

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
Various parts of Mahler's Symphony 8, part 2. Whenever I listen to it once, it gets stuck in my head days afterwards.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Oh I had the Akuma Afterglow by soilwork stuck in my head for about three weeks now, it got so bad I had to buy the CD yesterday because of it.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Worgen said:
ok so Ive listened to mr blue sky for the last hour over and over to try and get it out of my head and it makes me wonder, what songs does the escapist have stuck in their head
mine even has a neat lil vid featuring mario
Funny, I was expecting one of the more dramatic Galaxy numbers (and they are so epic); instead, I get some very pleasant Beatle-esque stuff.

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
This one is at the moment. I'm sure it will be replaced soon enough.

Edit: As soon as I posted it I found a new one that I am going to listen to for the next hour...

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
It's not even that great of a song. Sum Grrl's vocals in the first half are really obnoxious, the first few minutes are super repetitive, but the second part of the song makes up for it. And once you listen to it, it never gets out of your head.

By the way, the acronym in the song's title stands for "What Doesn't Kill You Will Make You a Killer".

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Im starting to think I have too easy of a time getting songs stuck in my head

Aiedail256

Jan 21, 2011

Been playing this game today after having played Super Mario Bros. Crossover.
And now for 3 off-topic statements:
1. SMB Crossiver protip: use SOPHIA III to climb on the ceilings of castle levels and shoot Bowser with impunity
2. God-damn, Blaster Master is hard!
3. I love 12/8-time songs :D

IkeGreil29

Jul 25, 2010
OWEO....OWOOOOOOUUUO... OWEO....OWOOOOOOUUUO... OWEO....OWOOOOOOUUUO...

Frayed Ends of Sanity by Metallica. The intro. choir is just epic beyond belief.

dead.juice

Jul 1, 2011
<url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwn5lbKaIc> Megadeth - Never Dead.
The beginning of that video [from play to 00:21] gets the cheesy dork part of me unbearably excited/pumped up.