What song is stuck in your head?

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
"Uh. Have mercy please. Let me clear my throat!"

Damn you Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake; Why do you have to make such good History of Rap parodies!?

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Picked up Bastion on the Steam sale and now I'm fucked.

There are definitely worse songs to have stuck in your head. I'll just be humming this to myself for the next month or so.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
I've finished Bioshock Infinite so I dared to listen to Miracle of Sound's "Dream of the Sky" (didn't want to get spoiled).

That middle section has such a good rythm that it is stuck in my head now.

Breakin' our backs
On breakin' down stones
Raisin' up buildings
Breakin' down bones
Work all the night
And we work all the day
Don't get a choice man
Don't get a say

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Probably due to my geeky nature, this song [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Cg92jbc88] has been stuck in my head for a while.

CAPTCHA: and the winner is

Not me, apparently.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Do you Hear the People Sing?

Catchy tune, stirring lyrics, and a very moving back setting associated with it.

But now that its run through my head several thousand times...

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
I've been playing Dark Souls since I got off steam near the beginning of the sale. After a wile, I just played my own music, had it on shuffle, mostly different game music. I was playing through the Depths when all of a sudden this song popped up:

And damn did it ever click. Perfect song title, great beat, good mix of tension and "fuck yea" factor. Pretty much my Dark Souls theme for the time being.

NerAnima

Jun 29, 2013
At the moment it alternates between Caramelldansen and Scatman John's Everybody Jam. Both incredibly upbeat and kinda catchy.

The

Jan 24, 2012
Niko It's Your Cousin by Miracle of Sound. It's got such a nice dance music vibe to it.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
The Pacific Rim soundtrack.

I think that I might be obsessing over that movie >.>

But Ramin Djawadi is an awesome composer.

It has a nice heroic, grandiose feel to it, whilst at the same time sounding really Iron Man-like.

In short, the best of Game of Thrones and Iron Man in this.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009

Most specifically, the last movement. Skip to about here for one of my favorite parts. Freaking love Sibelius, and the sexy bassline featuring the tubas he put throughout his videos.

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
Bastion soundtrack, and I haven't even played it yet.

Especially this:

Aaaand someone beat me to it.

Klumpfot

Dec 30, 2009
DanielBrown said:
That's pretty bad even for Google Translate. Or perhaps the English language just isn't ready for Pastor Fahlberg's insalubrious musings.

OT: Ih-Ah by Devin Townsend has been stuck in my head for over a year. I've listened to Strapping Young Lad in penance, I've avoided the song for months, but nothing has helped. It's like a slithering octopus perched atop my brain whose catchy tentacles are boring ever deeper into my very being. Or something.

Do not listen to this:

PointZ3RO

May 1, 2012
The entire soundtrack to this film is like crack. It's so addicting to listen to and when you're listening to it, you want to do all of the productive things.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
SomeLameStuff said:

I am very sorry for this. Very, very sorry. But I must share the pain!
MY DARIN' DARIN' PREASE!

Ishsogud.

Ahem. I see your Lucky Star and raise you a K-On.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:

I am very sorry for this. Very, very sorry. But I must share the pain!
No no no no noooo.... IT TOOK ME YEARS TO GET THAT OUT OF MY HEAD. All my effort, ruined, all that remains of my mind is now only Konata.

OT: Far over, the misty mountains cold...

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
First off, FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE. USE THE GOD DAMNED SPOILER TAGS ON YOUR VIDEOS IN THREADS LIKE THIS. IT IS NOT HARD TO DO.

Anyway, I usually get two to five different songs suck in my head just about every day. This is only the most recent one.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010

This. Particularly when it goes all out.

Safe to say I shall not be forgetting the face of my father anytime soon.