What song makes you think of something?

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Everyone has a song that reminds them or makes them think of something, so share them :D.

This song makes me think of my freshman year (no I wasn't emo, I just really dug this song):

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
My brother would play this constantly while I was going through my Dwarf Fortress addiction period, so whenever I hear it I think of DF, and whenever I play DF I hear it in the back of my mind.

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
... ALL of them.
seriously. even the ones that don't really make me think of anything, make me think of how it's a bunch of bloody insubstantial crap.

InDetFilms

Sep 7, 2011
"Something" by The Beatles...

In all seriousness, you'd have to be more specific. There are certain (totally disparate) albums that remind me of periods of my life, and of course all those songs that remind one of different people... I will say that the theme song of Katamari Damacy is like a constant running theme in my head when I'm not actually thinking about something.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
One of my friends played BYOB a whole lot at the same time I was renting Red Faction Guerrilla, and it was at the beginning of a very (probably the most) eventful summer, so there are lots of memories associated with it, even though I don't like the song all that much.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Pick any Daft Punk, Gorillaz or Megadeth song. They all make me think. Whether it be 'DANCE!' or 'I wonder why wars are fought..."