What stupid breach of the law do you hate?

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Kenami said:
ace_of_something said:
I work in law enforcement... so can I say all of them?
Most people I can sympathize, I understand life ain't easy. People make mistakes.

Except, I reserve a special hatred for drug dealers.

I'd elaborate but that would make people feel they need to argue with me and pick apart what I say. I've had that argument about 100 times already on this site and don't care to again.
No mate you don't have to elaborate at all on that.

Drug dealers literally pry on the addiction and need for others. In my opinion they have no regard for human life and are a simple waste of time and space. I'll probably get flamed for this by some drug dealer but before you quote and tirade towards me please remember this is my point of view and doesn't effect your life in the slightest.
Typically the person who will attempt to flame you or link to a biased pro-drug site is a drug USER.

I have many years of anecdotal evidence that drugs are bad mmm'kay?

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
Aurgelmir said:
radioactive lemur said:
Aurgelmir said:
ace_of_something said:
Most people I can sympathize, I understand life ain't easy. People make mistakes.

I'd elaborate but that would make people feel they need to argue with me and pick apart what I say. I've had that argument about 100 times already on this site and don't care to again.
Well I agree with you :)

I also dislike petty crimes, the ones that usually go unpunished because no one is there to stop them... like urinating in a public place.
Why on Earth would you care about something like that? What's it to you?
Well do you like it if people piss on your front door?
Couldn't care less. Probably wouldn't even notice as it would probably evaporate by the time I woke up anyways. Besides, that kind of thing only happens in downtown areas where all the store owners are dicks and won't let you use the bathroom.

ZtH

Oct 12, 2010
poiumty said:
There's lots of types of minor scams, but the one that gets me riled up is when you steal someone else's entire account through the use of keyloggers or other such things. Like adding people on instant messengers and sending them keyloggers disguised as jpg files. Or planting keyloggers in internet cafes and collecting the usernames and passwords after people leave. Then it's just a matter of time until they log the accounts, steal everything they can and deposit it on random characters in the middle of nowhere, probably going through several intermediaries on the way there. It's worse when there's an accomplice... or more of them.

I've had real detective movie drama with this, even going incognito and logging one of the accomplices' accounts to find out where he stashed the loot. When I revealed myself I had him say stuff like "I'll come back one day and you'll never find me", "do you really think this is all we stole" and "I made so much money out of this that I don't give a shit about your ban anymore".
Of course, he meant selling the items for real money. Somehow I doubt he wasn't bluffing, but it was the chest-puffing that got to me.

Not the only case, either. Once in a while some 16 year old prick with a misanthropic complex will get this great idea and start looking for keyloggers, and then you know you got the ride of your life on your hands.
Ah, it appears I mistook the type of Game Master. That is awful though. Not even the slightest hint of remorse there. It's frightening the type of things people can justify, but it doesn't even seem like they tried. They new full well they were doing wrong and they were proud of it. I can definitely sympathize with that hatred. People who are willing to do those types of things knowing full well they are in the wrong anger me as well.

Oskamunda

Dec 26, 2008
PATRIOT act and wall street bailout.

Oh, snap! You meant criminal breaches of law that DIDN'T originate from the Hill, didn't you?

My bad.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
I do know quite a lot of decent people who are attracted to kids, and would never act upon it other than looking up animé lolita - so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here :)
wat

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
radioactive lemur said:
Aurgelmir said:
radioactive lemur said:
Aurgelmir said:
ace_of_something said:

I also dislike petty crimes, the ones that usually go unpunished because no one is there to stop them... like urinating in a public place.
Couldn't care less. Probably wouldn't even notice as it would probably evaporate by the time I woke up anyways. Besides, that kind of thing only happens in downtown areas where all the store owners are dicks and won't let you use the bathroom.
You're very quick to justify every argument against you, aren't you?

Please tell me, which crimes do you think should be punishable by law? Because I've seen drug users do some fucked up things to do drugs. I've seen tons of them get in trouble with the police for things caused by drugs (not including use/distribution).

Super Six One

Apr 23, 2009
I was at a party, kinda drunk, dancing, mostly by myself and these girls came over to me(THEY came over to me) and danced around with me for a bit.

Party was coming to an end, i said bye to these girls and left.

At the end of the party a group of guys who had been apparently trying to chat up these girls didn't like the fact that they danced with me. So all 4 of them jumped me on the way home and beat the shit out of me, One of them pinned my freind down so he couldn't do anything.
I gave as good as i could, but hell there was four of them and they caught me well off guard.

My freind tried to drag me up the road as my phone got smashed and his was out of battery, and the fuckers came back.....THEY CAME BACK, i could barley stand as it was and kicked me about a bit more.

So yea, assault....i dislike people who assault me.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Super Six One said:
I was at a party, kinda drunk, dancing, mostly by myself and these girls came over to me(THEY came over to me) and danced around with me for a bit.

Party was coming to an end, i said bye to these girls and left.

At the end of the party a group of guys who had been apparently trying to chat up these girls didn't like the fact that they danced with me. So all 4 of them jumped me on the way home and beat the shit out of me, One of them pinned my freind down so he couldn't do anything.
I gave as good as i could, but hell there was four of them and they caught me well off guard.

My freind tried to drag me up the road as my phone got smashed and his was out of battery, and the fuckers came back.....THEY CAME BACK, i could barley stand as it was and kicked me about a bit more.

So yea, assault....i dislike people who assault me.
Shit, that sounds terrible, people who do idiotic things like drunk driving are one thing but delibrately attacking someone seems incomphresible to me. Cowards as well, considering it was 4 on 2.

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
Angerwing said:
radioactive lemur said:
Aurgelmir said:
radioactive lemur said:
Aurgelmir said:
ace_of_something said:

You're very quick to justify every argument against you, aren't you?

Please tell me, which crimes do you think should be punishable by law? Because I've seen drug users do some fucked up things to do drugs. I've seen tons of them get in trouble with the police for things caused by drugs (not including use/distribution).
In a perfect society where cops are honest and care about justice, violations of the rights of others should be punishable by law. Stuff that causes tangible and measurable damage to the person or property of an individual (murder, rape, assault, theft, fraud etc.) should be punishable by law, at least in theory. Enforcement of arbitrary social mores should not. But by all means if a junkie is STEALING to get drugs, or HARMING OTHERS while on drugs, then by all means he should be locked up, but for the stealing and harming, not the drugs. However, with the rate police officers lie, plant incriminating evidence and hide exculpatory evidence, I wouldn't be able to live with myself finding anyone guilty if I was on a jury unless there were credible civilian witnesses.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
ninjastovall0 said:
whats it called when an 18-legal- year old is having sex with a 16-minor- year old.
or is that against anything?
Statutory rape?

Though I think that in some states, it just depends on if you're withing the age separation (in PA, its four years, I think, I never had to test it).

OT: I dont get rape really. I hate it, but I just dont get it. I mean, isnt that why we have hunting? So we can feel all powerful by blowing off some deer's head frm a mile away or whatever?

Other then that, when Athletes get special treatment. it really pissed me off when james harrison beat his wife because "she didnt want to baptize their child" or something, and the rooneys pulled strings for him. Or how the Raiders can still exist (XD) as an organization. And half the Ravens (I know at least one of them has manslaughter on his record.

... I think I got the point of this thread right.