What superpower would you have?

seongjun

Feb 26, 2009
Just regeneration, yep thats it. Break every bone in my body from falling or getting crushed under something extremely heavy. It would suck to be stuck somewhere, but hey atleast its not overpowered.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
The ability to make my imagination become reality. I could do anything be anything. could have telekinesis, Shape shifting, fire ball throwing powers, I could make my dog not be so annoying. Anything you guys say, I can do it.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Anyone truly gets to me, in any way, suddenly, I become shrouded in a godly light and raise my arm into the air as it, too becomes lit in a harsh light of sorts.

Everyone is blinded briefly, when they can see again, problem dealt with. However I wish it to be.

I always did like the "You are messing with the wrong person." kind of scenario. Like Dudley messing with Harry Potter. Douchebags.

Call me Baz

Nov 26, 2011
Quite a few cool ones here, personally I would go for the ability to make anyone orgasm by touching them (including through clothing), but this would have to be optional. It would make any medical conditions rather awkward if I couldn't control it.

As to uses, well I guess I could be one of those new-age healer kind of people where only rich and gullible people go to in order to huff the smoke of a rare plant that can supposedly cure bad backs or whatever. I already have my advertising campaign figured out; "When you get that feeling~ ..."

Aside from that, I would be able to diffuse any form of hostile tension, who's going to shoot me when they reach climax 20 times within one minute .. aside from accidentally, due to convulsions. It might be lethal to people with certain heart issues like Arrythmia*

*see Katawa Shoujo

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
If i had to pick 2:

1-The ability to fly, with a pair of feather wings like Angel. Im not worried about combat because i can defend myself.

2-The ability to control Water

PureAussieGamer

Feb 9, 2010
The Floating Nose said:
If i had to pick 2:

1-The ability to fly, with a pair of feather wings like Angel. Im not worried about combat because i can defend myself.

It seems everyone with those wings would be inconvenienced but them. If your going to be a superhero or villain that can fly make it permanent. If you have wings they can be cut off by an enemy.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
PureAussieGamer said:
The Floating Nose said:
If i had to pick 2:

It seems everyone with those wings would be inconvenienced but them. If your going to be a superhero or villain that can fly make it permanent. If you have wings they can be cut off by an enemy.
I just love the feathered wings on Angel, they look badass and im pretty damn sure that girls would find them sexy. Because they have a good-looking white color and they are soft. Also, what if they can grow back ? Not instantly but let's say, if they are cut off give it a month and boom they are back. Now, if they are cut off in mid-air...that's another story...if i crash to the ground well, so be it. At least i enjoyed the ride while it lasted :p.

Portal Operater

Jun 13, 2011
So many to pick from. I will pick one of the following. Although I think I would use them mostly to mess around to have fun than helping/hindering humanity..

- Invisibility, so I could steal stuff, pull so many fun pranks, and steal more stuff.
- Teleportation, that way I can visit any of my friends around the US/Canada, and go sightseeing around the world.
- Telekinesis, because it would allow me to lift stuff/be lazy, read people minds or let use elements of the earth so I could set squirrels on fire. Or bears/cougars if they tried to attack me.

Towowo2

Feb 6, 2009
As a werewolf aficionado, I'd like this for me particularly the portrayal in The Howling books.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
I don't care about anything except being a werewolf.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4085/5034127688_1c2fde69f3_z.jpg

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
Elemental control. Like fire, ice and lightning. I fantasize about it all the time. And frequently also flying while surrounded by a flaming / icy aura.