What TF2 class best reflects your country.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Pretty basic question

Out of the nine Team Fortress 2 classes which one best reflects the country you live in.

I live in Australia and i actually dont think its the Sniper to me its more the Pyro, what with a crazy amount of fires, also it can get bloody hot down here

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I live in Wales so I would say that it would be the Scout. Purely because of the majority of people who live in Wales are a pain in the arse.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Britain, so engineer, I guess. Just change his accent and make him wolf-whistle at any passable woman walking by.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I live in Austria so The Medic. We are kind of helpful and can't do something on our own.

I hope somebody comes from Canada and says The Spy because we all know Canada is up to something.

Fenixius

Feb 5, 2007
Australia is the Pyro? Maybe... but to represent us, the People of Australia? Go no further than the Demoman - self-destructive boozers.

...most of the people I see on the news or hear about, at least.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Scout: Noisy self-important punk that likes to flex none-too impressive muscles. However, when sets sights upon something or is angered, will move fast and run circles around the agitator and then proceed to whup their arse with humble weaponry.

Finland.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I'm a New Zealander so I'd say the Scout. He projects his own self-importance to make up for his small size and strength.

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
I'd say either Spy or Heavy. Spy because we really are quite sneaky with our top tier government stuff. Including the backstabbing of pretty much everyone.

Or heavy, because if we rush in without medic, we get slaughtered. In this case the medic represents a plan and other people backing us up.

United States btw.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Engineer (America). Just build something and let it do all the work. Also, cowboys.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Reuq said:
Im from England, and i'd say the Medic, asuming that America is a heavy or a soldier. Basically we are always behind them, but on our own we're a bit shit.
But you held off Germany in WW2.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I'm from Britain, so the Demoman.
Even though I'm from England, the amount of drink consumed here is impressive.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
I Think the Scout represents America for several reasons:
- He's Arrogant
- Loud
- And has a NY Accent
- And obviously likes Baseball

...well i think represents most of the northeastern part of America rather than all of it.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Fenixius said:
Australia is the Pyro? Maybe... but to represent us, the People of Australia? Go no further than the Demoman - self-destructive boozers.

...most of the people I see on the news or hear about, at least.
That.....actually makes perfect sense

+1 internets to you sir