What the hell happened to Top 5 With Lisa???

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
It is on Hiatus. Please, use the search bar. Or look at Lisa's twitter. Or even just ask her fan group in the group section. This question has been asked around 10 times in the past week alone and each time with a new thread with the same answer. It will only take you 5 minutes to find the info you're looking for.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
She's taking a break.

That's all.

A rather long break, though. Her videos don't seem like too much work. Not lazy, but not 3 weeks off break deserving, either...

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
maddawg IAJI said:
It is on Hiatus. Please, use the search bar. Or look at Lisa's twitter. Or even just ask her fan group in the group section. This question has been asked around 10 times in the past week alone and each time with a new thread with the same answer. It will only take you 5 minutes to find it.
I've been trying to find her twitter so I can follow her (not creepy), whats her @ thingy?

OT: I'm missing my weekly dose of Lisa, but she will be back in the final episode of Anthony saves the World soon!

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Pass the time by watching top 5/10/other videoes every other reviewer does when they run out of ideas?

DKen2021

Apr 16, 2011
IIRC, she had to move from Portland to Los Angeles, so she wouldn't have the time to do any episodes. Just be patient, I miss her too :(

EDIT: Ninja'd, of course.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
chaos order said:
now that that question is out of the way. when is doralious coming bak?
And Unforgotten Realms?

If you're not going to pick that up, at least pick up some of Robs other stuff.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
There have been a thousand posts about this.

Zantos said:
maddawg IAJI said:
It is on Hiatus. Please, use the search bar. Or look at Lisa's twitter. Or even just ask her fan group in the group section. This question has been asked around 10 times in the past week alone and each time with a new thread with the same answer. It will only take you 5 minutes to find it.
I've been trying to find her twitter so I can follow her (not creepy), whats her @ thingy?

OT: I'm missing my weekly dose of Lisa, but she will be back in the final episode of Anthony saves the World soon!
Yeah, she has a really unexpected twitter name:

LisaFoiles

Onyx Oblivion said:
She's taking a break.

That's all.

A rather long break, though. Her videos don't seem like too much work. Not lazy, but not 3 weeks off break deserving, either...
I think she posted something about her moving, so the break could be something other than a mere vacation.

[sub]Don't know if that takes 3 weeks, but I guess settling in takes priority.[/sub]

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
chaos order said:
And Unforgotten Realms?

Rob's barely updated UR since it left the Escapist and nothing else he's mad has become anywhere near as good as the first season of UR was.
Zantos said:
maddawg IAJI said:

http://twitter.com/#!/LisaFoiles/status/60433847782875137

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
maddawg IAJI said:
emeraldrafael said:
chaos order said:
And Unforgotten Realms?

Rob's barely updated UR since it left the Escapist and nothing else he's mad has become anywhere near as good as the first season of UR was.
I dont know, I think some of its rather funny. His mine craft stuff can be good at times. and his lets play blaze black is relatively humourous, though thats just me.