What TV series do you all want turned into a game?

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
What about Americans toughest prisons (I think its on Bravo)

It would have 20 years of game play involving smuggling contraband in every body cavity and avoiding gang rape in the showers.

It could have drop in and drop out game play where you could be shipped to your friends prison in line.

DannyFree

Feb 8, 2009
Well, the manga nerd in me would say "Negima! Mahou Sensei" as an adventure game, whereas the Western side of me would like to see something along the lines of the short-lived show on BBC1 "Criminal Justice", although it would need a hell of a lot of padding to exceed an hour's gameplay.
Family Guy perhaps? The Simpsons have had some good success with it.

ps. The webcomic Questionable Content would make a great Dating Sim.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Ed, Edd and Eddy- think about 3 main characters with different skills and the goal is to make money while avoiding hazards such as Sarah,Jimmy, Kevin etc. the Final boss would be the episode when they actually get money but have to face terrible weather, a never-ending sea of Chickens crossing the road which distracts Ed and finally Johnny eating all the Jawbreakers.

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Acaroid said:
MaxTheReaper said:
CountFenring said:
Firefly all the way.
This statement has my full support.
who needs a video game when you can play the PnP XD

but a game of it would be awsome XD

but instead of being serenity crew, just in the universe would be awsome...

*ahem* anyway

ummm invader zim, if done correctly.....
http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gaylifeglossary/g/pnp.htm
I can't imagine that is what you meant.
LMAO, that is great im not sure if that was ment as sarcasim but it was sure damn funny XD

But if you are serious, PnP - Pen and Paper, it is quite a good game

https://ssl.perfora.net/s112415939.oneandoneshop.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1549088409ce516/shopdata/index.shopscript

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Arrested Development, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job!

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Acaroid said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Acaroid said:
MaxTheReaper said:
CountFenring said:
Firefly all the way.
This statement has my full support.
who needs a video game when you can play the PnP XD

but a game of it would be awsome XD

but instead of being serenity crew, just in the universe would be awsome...

*ahem* anyway

ummm invader zim, if done correctly.....
http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gaylifeglossary/g/pnp.htm
I can't imagine that is what you meant.
LMAO, that is great im not sure if that was ment as sarcasim but it was sure damn funny XD

But if you are serious, PnP - Pen and Paper, it is quite a good game

https://ssl.perfora.net/s112415939.oneandoneshop.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1549088409ce516/shopdata/index.shopscript
Naw, I figured. But that was the first thing that came up with a google search for PnP.
I don't know why.
I figured as much, but it was still damn funny!!

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
Code Geass!

*cough* please pardon the anime freak in me, he gets a little excited sometimes

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Britain's Got Talent: The Game

Gasp! As an annoying little scouse kid murders his way through "Don't Stop Me Now". Stare! As an old lady is wheeled onto the stage as nothing more than a sick source of amusement. Weep with astonishment! As you, yes you have first hand control over the amount of smugness on Piers Morgan's face (ranging from "preening smug twat" to "This guy probably congratulates himself when he does a particularly pungent fart"). Punch yourself in the forehead repeatedly with joy! As Simon Cowell's trousers slowly creep up his body, enveloping his face.

In stores now.

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
Harvey Birdman.

Well, it already exists, but it needs more than 5 cases and an overall length of 6 hours with no replayability, dammit.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
tmo99 said:
Ninja Warrior. It will be like Mirror's Edge except for crazy japanese people are involved.
Hah, that would be awesome.
Although instead of just running straight-forward on a course, the story could be that, uhh, the film set is attacked by terrorists, and you, as a crazy japanese person, would have to run from them, through houses and roofs etc, like parkour.

That would be awesome.

jahsol

Jan 14, 2009
The Young Ones

Not really I just wanted to plug in my favorite British TV series of all time. Oh
! Oh! Red Dwarf as well.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
CountFenring said:
Firefly all the way.
ALERT! Failure inbound!

No. Please, no. Firefly just wouldn't operate as a video game.

Now, I think they should put out a Sims 2: Expansion Set: Pimp my Ride.

Hell, I'd buy it. Give my car a TV and BBQer in the backseat.
Firefly could work as an MMO. You could take control of an avatar in the Firefly universe and choose an affiliation (Browncoat, Alliance or Neutral) and do jobs, talk to/fight alongside/against characters from the series and Serenity, and the in game timeline could stretch from the start of the Wars of Independence and extend to after Serenity, so you could fight Reavers as well. That would work quite well, I think. After all, the Star Wars and Warhammer MMOs went OK.