What TV shows have you seen every single episode of?

cheeseds

Feb 11, 2009
the new series of Doctor Who including all the specials I'm working hard on purchasing the original series. boy meets world i use to watch religiously. Rome I'm in the process of watching now. Pure pwnage is another im full caught up on and Kenny Vs Spenny. oh yes and least bu certainly not least Top Gear!

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
Family Guy, Zero Punctuation, Unforgotten Realms, SOuth Park, American Dad and Meet the Team Videos :p

cmstewart87

Requirer of MORE Supply Depots
Feb 18, 2010
Firefly, Futurama, Invader Zim, Scrubs, Planet Earth, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Metalocalypse...shall I keep going?

Illesdan

Sep 15, 2008
American Gothic (bought the 10th anniversary collection)
Soap
ST:TOS and TNG (I'd list DS9, but I missed alot of episodes on purpose after they chewed the scenery with the Dominion War bullshit).
Bless Me, Father
Are You Being Served?
Captain N: The Game Master
Gilligan's Island
Three's Company
The Ropers
M*A*S*H
Benson
Barney Miller
The Twilight Zone (1980's short run version, haven't watched all of the original)
Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Yet again, the 1980's presentation; hit and miss on the original)
Tales from the Darkside
ProStars (I seriously want to see people Wiki this one, I thought this was funny)

As you'll notice, haven't really watched much of anything religiously after 1996. I don't have a very good attention span when it comes to newer television shows. Probably the next to go on this list is the following:

Moral Orel (Got hooked on this watching it at a friend's house)
Red Dwarf (Got up to Season 4 and couldn't find the rest of the series) I need to re-buy the novel, as well.
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (I rented this, and never got to watch all of it, I just need to go buy it) Huge HHGttG fan. Used to own the entire radio series on cassette tape.

meowman

Jan 25, 2010
Blackadder
Dad's Army
Monty Python
South Park
Red Dwarf
Spooks (MI5 to Americans and other Aliens)
Fawlty Towers
The list goes on

Contrary to apearances, I don't watch much TV. But I LOVE comedy (and drama too, to a lesser extent) - whenever I get a new series of comedies (one I like, that is) I watch them from start to finish then don't turn on the TV for a month. e.g Dad's Army - watched all 9 serieses in just over a week, then didn't watch TV for (I think) a month and a half, until I found out what time MythBusters comes on each day (love that show, even if it does have the worst, most cheesy narration in television history)

Thunderbirds also, from when I was younger.

EDIT: Top Gear I'm trying to watch all, but I live in a country without Dave :) Hurry up iTunes and add seasons 1-6! And season 9!

EDIT 2: This doesn't include online stuff

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
I don't watch a lot of tv, but these are worth coming home for.
Futurama
My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Firefly
Friends
Stargate: Atlantis

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Futurama (all existing seasons and the 4 movies)

Family Guy (every single episode released up until now)

Death Note (all episodes)

Spice and Wolf (all episodes)

South Park (the first 11 seasons)

ROME (all episodes)

Dexter (all existing episodes)

True Blood (all existing episodes)

Slayers (the first 4 seasons, with the 5th currently on order)

Elfen Lied (doesn't really count, as there's only a total of 14 episodes)

Buffy (saw most of the episodes a looong time ago)

Angel (saw all of the episodes a loong time ago)

American Dad (the first 4 volumes)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (all 3 seasons)

Some Danish TV-drama series, which I wouldn't expect anyone to know or care about.

And my 300th post too. Looking at this nerdy list, I can only say: Life well spent!

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Scrubs
M*A*S*H
House (to date)
Firefly
Big Bang Theory (to date)
Deathnote
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (not that it makes ANY SENSE)

And I'm working my way through Castle.

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
I usually don't have the time to watch entire TV series, but I made an exception for Band of Brothers. It was so worth it.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Quite a few for me:
Futurama, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy (not exactly proud of that one), Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Battlestar Galactica (the more recent series), Pushing Daisies, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, Veronica Mars, Seinfeld, Rome, Dexter, and How I Met Your Mother.
Yeah, I know, that's a lot... =*)

Critical92

Oct 12, 2009
Futurama, south park, family guy, cleveland show, american dad, scrubs, two and a half men, big bang theory, supernatural and Penn and teller's bullshit :)

Yeah, i watch alot of shows.

WakeTheDead1

Jan 27, 2010
i own every futurama series and movie on dvd, seen all south park, family guy, how i met your mother, the big bang theory, american dad, peep show, extras, alan partridge, darkplace, the day today, brass-eye, etc etc

working in HMV helps, 30% staff discount on all dvds, games and cds

Captain_Caveman

Mar 21, 2009
Simpsons

Futurama

King of the Hill

News Radio

Dexter

Deadwood

Arrested Development

In Treatment

True Blood

The Shield

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Counting anime as well?
- Cowboy Bebop
- Kurozuka
- The Dresden Files
- Samurai Champloo (tomorrow, only 4 episodes left)
- Battlestar Galactica (new series, not counting mini-series)
- Farscape (not counting mini-series)
- Legend of the Seeker (all actually available episodes)
- Doctor Who (newest series)
- Invader Zim
- Firefly

And I'm working on quite a few other shows at the moment. Deadwood, of course continuing LotS and DW (can't wait for Easter), The IT Crowd, Veronica Mars and so so many still on my list.

PixieFace

Mar 17, 2010
-Dead Like Me
-Firefly
-Band of Brothers
-30 Rock

Annnnd, I think that's it? I usually don't have the attention span to watch television but there are exceptions for greatness. :p