What video game cast would you want for a group of friends.

Dylan Sowers

Jan 10, 2011
This includes all companions, or anyone in the game really. I'm not picky. If I had to choose, it would have to be the Dragon Age II class, so I could wander around with Varric and Merill. Though it might just be because Dragon Age II is the only game I've played for quite some time.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Not much could beat the friends I do have, but if it came down to videogame characters it would probably be the TF2 crew. A bunch of varied bros non-seriously messing around with heavy firepower while spouting funny one-liners the whole time? Sign me up!

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Well, since I'm in Highschool...

Curse you crime solving kids and your stupid bear!

I have the feeling we would all get along quite nicely.

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
The 3rd Street Saints (or at least the ones present in SR2). Not so much for the psychotic rampages, but for the partys and the humour.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
TypeSD said:

=D I win.
no you don't because not everybody would enjoy that to the extent you would. as for me I choose the entire Disgaea series. I can get away with this because the games kind of all cross over with each other at some point. I would be bros with Valvatorez.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
neonsword13-ops said:
Well, since I'm in Highschool...

Curse you crime solving kids and your stupid bear!

I have the feeling we would all get along quite nicely.
Yep, these guys.

Also, I guess I would like to be friends with the guys from Tales of Vesperia.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
TFT-141 from MW2, nothing like psycotic war veterans on side during a bar fight!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Speaking as a socially-repressed, internet-loving male, I think it might be nice to have a lady friend or 100. With that in mind, definitely the cast of Touhou. Just not all at once...Maybe only the cast of exactly one game from the series, I don't care which as long as it's 6-11 (all the ones I actually know about.)

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
Is it fair to mix and match? I can't decide between DA1 for Alistair/Morrigan/Wynne or DA2 for Merrill/Varric.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Pegghead said:
Not much could beat the friends I do have, but if it came down to videogame characters it would probably be the TF2 crew. A bunch of varied bros non-seriously messing around with heavy firepower while spouting funny one-liners the whole time? Sign me up!
Ninja'd

Hmm... How about the DOAX ladies? Eye candy that can kick serious ass sounds pretty good to me.

Ragnarok185

Oct 14, 2011
The Final fantasy XIII
DA1 and DA2.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3661/1300202-ffxiii_characters_super.jpg
man that would be a blast.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I'd like to hang out with Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey before the whole 'legal issue' happened I shall say so as not to spoil one of the games.