What Video Game has Eaten The Most Time in your Life?

LeeHarveyO

Jan 13, 2009
Super Smash bros Melee I got like a little over 3 months play time its ridiculous and I swear I didn't play that long but oh well.

humpees

Sep 23, 2008
IceStar100 said:
Harvest moon 64.

Man I spent my entire Xmas break with that game. Good times
A Wonderful Life had the same effect on me... Why would Nami not love me?!?

In addition to this, any football manager game, pokemon blue, the entire total war series and FIFA98 because I moved house that summer and got 9 weeks off knowing nobody.

Good to be back. =)

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
humpees said:
IceStar100 said:
Harvest moon 64.

Man I spent my entire Xmas break with that game. Good times
A Wonderful Life had the same effect on me... Why would Nami not love me?!?
I think it has to do with you smelling somewhat like cheese.......... WHAT!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
definatly wow, last time I checked on my main before I quit I had like 100 days played on it, and that doesnt even count all my other chars

SP MeaslyBinkie

Aug 27, 2008
Dont know which one i`ve spent the longest playing but I can remember the games I have played a lot.

Fable:TLC,Halo 2,TESIV:Oblivion,Command and Conquer:Red Alert 2:Yuri`s Revenge,Burnout 3,Battlefield:Modern Combat

Aegwadar

Apr 2, 2009
I'm still playing mine... lol, TF2 has become my time sinker... Unless you count Level designing.. then phewww... too much time.. hahaha

Woem

May 28, 2009
The game I spent the most time on must be Baldur's Gate 2, followed closely by Planescape: Torment. Baldur's Gate in itself has a gameplay time of about 200 hours and I believe I played the game with every possible race/class combination. I played it solo, with friends in a LAN, over the internet, I even went through Baldur's Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast again to import that character into BG2. The same goes for Planescape although somehow I never got to all NPCs and factions.

*Update* I forgot to include the important part: I played BG2 for about 2 years straight.

mykalwane

Oct 18, 2008
On the game that has eaten up the most time over time has been Perfect Dark for the 64. Every time I am visiting family in Lubbock I end up playing it happily from the beginning. It always has the gleeful difficulty to it on every difficulty that never make the game easy for you. It was the perfect blend of thinking, shooting, and used minor things as tells. Say for example the agents that are invisible never go for a deal of continuas bullets. Otherwise it be to easy to find them. To find them, you have to find where glare ever so often. The glare is tiny, and changes position every time it is shown, and happens to show only when fired on. Just little things like that always made it so much fun. The only problem I ever had was no one to play the game with.