What video game soundtrack are you listining to right now?

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Ah you caught me at a bad time random music thread. I was listening to ANIME music, not game music. My library is like 60% game music and the rest is anime music except like one album and a few random singles. Bad timing.

*randoms until some game music comes on*

Yeah I like this one. 'S very blue

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
This is one of those threads I don't mind being repeated.

This is a mix of two of Assassin's Creed 2's two best tracks played simultaneously, and they go together incredibly well.

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
Well currently, there's no music playing. The last song played however was this:
It was surprisingly hard to find on youtube. I'm going to pretend that it's because everyone already owns the game and soundtrack.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
This one from Rome: Total War. A pretty awesome soundtrtack if ever there was one.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
'Jenka 2' from the recently discovered (for me) Cave Story's OST

Antendo

Feb 8, 2010
At the moment only these.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (god I love that name <3)
Super Meat Boy

Captcha: fast and loose
Yea, they both kinda are, aren't they?

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
I can see I was ninja'd to Hotline Miami, so I'll go with VVVVVV...
melodic, chip tuney goodness at it's finest!
Also...
One of my favorite boss fights of all time also happens to be my favorite track off one of my favorite sountracks!

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Currently listening to Thomas was Alone, and it's purely awesome. And yesterday I listened to Journey's soundtrack.
The one that was the most listened was Bastion though.

Dyan

Nov 27, 2009
Been replaying Bastion recently and damn I almost forgot how good the soundtrack is.

Case in point

[youtube]gQWAcgefsQQ[/youtube]

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Coincidentally, I just got done listening to the soundtrack for Planescape: Torment, and what a great soundtrack it is.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
I always have Final Fantasy 7's sound track ready on my phone. I don't care what you think of the game, I know people love it or hate it, but that sound track is beautiful.

Eduku said:
This is one of those threads I don't mind being repeated.

This is a mix of two of Assassin's Creed 2's two best tracks played simultaneously, and they go together incredibly well.
Assassins Creed had a fantastic sound track but wow this remix is good

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
The entirety of the Persona 4 OST as well as the Reincarnation version. Shoji Meguro is awesome!

"I'll face myself" and Reincarnation's "Heartbeat" are my favourite songs out of the lot but I can happily listen to both the OST and Reincarnation on a loop all day.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Boo8er said:
Here is the soundtrack of Homeworld 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3EAOLLnxo
I always loved the Arabic influences in Ruskay's work. Somehow that fits very well with space games. :)

Currently I'm listening to the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack again (when am I not?).

And a bit of Demon's Souls for variation.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I have been listening to Frank Klepacki a lot recently...

And just to point out who he is, his most famous track:

(youtube=-SQVvfFTcEk)

Really good for in the Gym... the marching pace and driving rhythms that most his tunes provide are great for pacing on the cross-trainer/rower! :D