What was the best senior prank you've seen?

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
It's a loose American tradition for seniors in a high school to pull a prank on the school towards the end of the year.

I've heard some really good ones over the year so I was wondering if anyone had any stories.

My high school just sprayed silly string at the teachers when we on a class picnic. The teachers were more amused than anything.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
At my Sixth Form/Secondary school (I'm British) it was pretty common for us to be a bunch of dicks/cause mischief on our last day. Anyway, someone put some fresh fish in a plastic bag in the roof tiles of the sixth form common room. It was there for quite a few weeks apparently. People weren't pleased.

Personally I didn't do anything so nefarious- We turned my friend's car into a pirate galleon and drove around firing water pistols at students.

AH_EHUD

Mar 30, 2014
When i was a freshman, all the seniors put those old bell ringing alarm clocks in the metal lockers and set them to random times through out the day so every 5 minutes there would be random rattling inside the halls.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Well in my senior year someone managed to get an old tv on the roof of our gym and no one knows who did it. It's become a legend at my school now but unfortunately because the principal is a kill joy they've forbidden seniors from pulling pranks anymore and anyone who does isn't allowed to go to graduation or end of year formal (prom).

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
During my senior year, the automotive class took apart the teacher's Miata. Like, all of it. They had it in pieces across the compound.

Azahul

Apr 16, 2011
AH_EHUD said:
When i was a freshman, all the seniors put those old bell ringing alarm clocks in the metal lockers and set them to random times through out the day so every 5 minutes there would be random rattling inside the halls.
I remember a year when something similar happened, except the clocks were all set to go off at midday. There were a dozen in the library, one in nearly every bin, that kind of thing.

The best bit was that the librarians were talking about how those seniors thought they were so clever with their little tricks, but that all the clocks in the library were found, just before the library was filled with the ringing.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Get a crane and take it to the roof

Cranes can walk downstairs but not up, it usually takes a cow to get them out

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
The only senior prank I remember happening in my 4 years of high school was a bunch of idiots throwing mayonaise filled condoms around the cafeteria.

Stg

Jul 19, 2011
Our senior prank was a joke, so myself and a lot of other people got together and did one better. Their version was just steal all the 'For Sale' signs from businesses and houses and stake them all over the lawn ("oh look! the school is for sale HAHAHAHAHAHA" /disgusted sarcasm). Both the principal, vice principal, wrestling/football coach, and about four other teachers all drove little cars - a few VW bugs, a really old sedan, and two of those small Datson trucks. Well, the football field (we weren't jocks and despised them) was their most prized possession, so we figured it would be a good idea to grab about ten or so people and carry their vehicles to the field and place them on their perfectly maintained field. The significance being is they suspended a good student (B average) for riding her bike on the field during one of the practices because they said it was damaging the field.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I was never involved in any pranks in my own senior year, but I kinda recall the seniors leaving Cheetos everywhere in the halls during either my freshman or sophomore year.

So much deliciousness wasted.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Technically it hasnt happened yet, but since it is my brother and his friends doing it, I know what it will be. The plan is that one of his friends will dress up in a banana suit, and run through the halls screaming "HELP, THEY ARE GOING TO EAT ME!!!" with my bro and the rest of his friends dressed in gorilla suits, chasing the Banana and making the best gorilla noises they can.

And that is how it should be. No one is getting hurt, no one is being made a fool of except those who chose to participate, and it isnt going to take the school maintainance/janitors to clean it up. THAT is how a Senior Prank should be, not the dickish stuff people do thinking "I can get away with it. YOLO, Swag, Money!!"