What was the first M game you played?

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
It was either Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, or Mortal Kombat. Can't remember which I played first, but all of them deserve an M rating (though none of them were actually rated).

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
The original Doom, when I was 3 years old. I apparently loved the rocket launcher and how it gibbed monsters, according to Dad.

THEMANWHOIS

Mar 12, 2009
I think it was either Grand Theft Auto or Max Payne. Unless N64 counts. Then it was either Goldeneye or Turok.

blarg478

Mar 27, 2009
I know Diablo II original was the first M game I bought and played myself, but I can't remember if it was the first one I played. Actually, now that I think about it, it was probably carmaggeddon or the original GTA.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Mortal Kombat 4. Played until I reached Jarek, lost and got my heart shown to me. And then I was plunged into a pit with spikes.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Honestly, I've never payed any attention to game ratings. By the time they started plastering these ratings on everything, I was old enough to play the "Bad," games. The first game I played that wasn't aimed squarely at kids was probably Mechwarrior, or some such thing like that.

EDIT: Wait, I take that back. Either Wolfenstein or Doom. Probably the former, but they were very close together.