what was the first video game you've ever played?

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
shadyh8er said:
Crash Bash for the PS One was the first game i ever beat. i've been a playstation fanboy ever since.
I aprove of this even tho Crash bash is my least favorite Crash game (besides Crash boom bang)

TheYellowCellPhone said:
I have no idea, so I'll list the first ones I played:

Pokemon series
Crash Bandicoot
Goldeneye '64
Perfect Dark
Sonic the Hedgehog
You are all sorts of win

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
The first game that I played was a small game that my dad made, which was centered around pressing a ball that was bouncing around faster and faster as the game went on.

I thought it was pretty amazing at the time.

It's still pretty amazing that my dad made me a game though... :D

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Asking me that question is like asking me which of my teeth fell out first; It happened so long ago, that I have no idea what happened.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
daxterx2005 said:
the first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. for the NES
Same here. I still have the NES and cartridge, to. Both in working condition. I also have the original Zelda map hanging on my wall, in-case I get lost in that damned forest.

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
i think it may have been Mega man X. My dad got me into gaming while I was only a few months old, so I'm not totally sure.

Basha

Apr 5, 2010
A strategy game for pc named Svea Rike, either that or Pokemon FireRed.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time. Still my favourite game till this day. 'Cept for Soul Reaver maybe

Terkaal

Apr 28, 2010
Descent on MS-Dos.

I used to pretend I was playing Magic School Bus since my parents thought I was too young for real games.

I still have no idea how I managed to get that game at 4 alone :/

Javarino

Mar 15, 2010
Dont know if it was my first, but the earliest game I remember playing was Sonic for the Genesis. I loved that game. ( I may have played other snes games at an older cousin's place as well)