What Was The Last Thing You Bought?

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
Thankfully, it wasn't any new 40k models.... Though temptation was chewing at my ear to make me.

Ended up being wine + dinner.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I can't recall in which order I bought them, but a few hours ago I finally joined the Minecraft hordes and bought that and I ordered a pair of black Converse sneakers online. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a simple pair of All Stars in size 12, barely any real shop seems to stock that size. Pain in the balls that is.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
You mean besides the Mars Bar, Butter Shortbread and Coke for my lunch?

Then I believe it was The Rivan Codex by David Eddings. Been after that book for ages and I finally found it ^^

May 5, 2010
AnythingOutstanding said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Yeah, well, the mods may not see it that way. Just sayin'.
They're allowed to think of it. Kind of like how I can just assume that you are being a presumptuous prick for assuming that I pirate. But you never said that or gave any indication towards that.
So.....Are you calling me a presumptuous prick? Or not? (Side Note: I never said I thought there was anything WRONG with pirating. Frankly, I couldn't care less if you do or not.)

jaoblia

Jul 21, 2009
venture bros season 1 30.00$
Sonic Adventure Battle 2 10.00$
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 15.00$
Mario Poster 7.00$
Halo Reach Poster 7.00$
Gooodddd Times

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
The last thing I bought other than food was probably this CD:

I also bought an Alien Ant Farm demo that had Wish and Movies on it for a dollar. And then before that I bought the Dead Space 2 Special Edition.

EDIT: And just because I'm really cool, I'm going to say the next thing I'm going to buy is a Mirrodin Besieged Fat Pack on February 4th.