What was the last thing you CTRL+C'd?

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009

Peeps getting Ninja'd in group chat. I was going to post this in response, but laziness won out. :p

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Here's mine:

Companion pony! <3

This pic made me both happy and sad. She's so cute but look at the burn marks. :'(

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
The last thing I copied is a bit to personal to post here. Sorry guys.

Wharrgarble said:

I had sent this to a friend last night in hopes of preventing them from sleeping.
Prevent them from sleeping? But that guy's work is awesome.

Through after typing this all up, the last thing I copied and pasted has now become:
"The last thing I copied is a bit to personal to post here. Sorry guys."

freakyalex

Nov 20, 2009
"a writer who can transform the greatest figure from 19th century American history into the star of an original vampire tale with humor, heart and bite is a rare find indeed."

A review for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, from wikipedia. Long story.

May 5, 2010
"Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than? no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!"

A huge reward will go to the first person who can tell me where this quote is from.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Mojo_22 said:
01D8CF

Yea.. you'd like to know ..
Hexadecimal maybe. Or something for Pokemon, letting you fight what Pokemon you wanted. OR you wanted to make something a light blue color, like this
OT: It was some password checking site, but then I copied that guys # up there.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
"For any given male character, there is a female version of that character."
a definition of Rule 63, for the forum post about tails' gender.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Nothing? .-.

It must've worn off or something, because my computer's been on for like 16 hours and I've copy/pasted lots of stuff. Just picture a link on ponibooru.