What was the last thing you CTRL+C'd?

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I'll embed it:

<youtube=ZPwzhZbHRU4>

It's a machinima I made a while ago, and I copied it to link a friend to it on chat.

...wait, does this count as advertising? Please mods, not intentional. Don't hate me.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Jackey Vinson
Just heard on a gamester81 youtube video that the actor who held the power glove and said "It's so bad" is a registered sex offender. I had to google it to make sure.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
"It?s an important document that we encourage you to read, review, and refer to over the coming weeks as you complete your enrollment in fall courses which begins on July 11 at 9am."

It's a bit from an information e-mail my university sent me that I was asking a question about via e-mail.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Mine was part of an Excel spreadsheet, therefore unpastable. But it had my university student number and the date for an exam I have to resit.

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
It was the IP for a server i've been playing on alot for TF2.
My game was bugging out so i lost my favorites and had to get it back on.

Joey Wonton

Jun 12, 2011
Yo Dawg lols! [http://failblog.org/2011/07/03/epic-fail-photos-m-thru-f-well-this-is-career-changing-news/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget]

True Story

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
"Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than? no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!"

A huge reward will go to the first person who can tell me where this quote is from.
doctor who with the Silurians perhaps?

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
Sadly... Twas from a artical of our goverment going down:

Prison staffing, state police patrols and staffing at nursing and veteran?s homes are some of the services determined by lawmakers as "critical" and will stay in operation. Staffing at numerous other departments will be cut to the bare bones.

May 5, 2010
wammnebu said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
"Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than? no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!"

A huge reward will go to the first person who can tell me where this quote is from.
doctor who with the Silurians perhaps?
Sorry, someone beat you to it. I should really edit that first post...

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
last thing i copyed is my depit card number so no i shall not be posting that sorry guys =)

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Wharrgarble said:

I had sent this to a friend last night in hopes of preventing them from sleeping.
OMG Cyriak! he did MOO! ... check it out, very talented.

My last copy was a small text box for page numbers on a catalog I'm finishing.

Comrade_Beric

Jacobin
May 10, 2010

Out of nowhere I remembered this commercial from several years ago, so I tracked it down on youtube and sent it to a friend of mine. May as well share it here, too.