What was your best kill ever in a game?

M0tty

Aug 2, 2008
BF1942, shooting down a zero flying past me with the main gun of a battleship is probably what I'm most proud of.
Also all the lightsaber duels in Jedi Outcast always feel awesome.

Gor Kur

Jul 22, 2013
Fallout 3. Using a laser rifle, fighting feral ghouls in the subway. I hit a head shot in VATS and scored a critical hit, causing the ghoul's head to fly off and his entire form to disintegrate at the same time. Disintegrating head flies across the room towards a standing empty cola bottle. The head disintegrates at the exact moment it hits the bottle, causing a loud glad TING to sound through the now silent tunnel but leaving the bottle standing upright.

NinjaSocks333

Jul 13, 2012
A 220m ironsight headshot in Red Orchestra 2. Dropping people in that game is satisfying enough, but the only thing i could see of this poor german was the top of his helmet peeking out slightly over a pile of rubble. Then he congratulated ME on the kill.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I was playing a match of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, holding my own as Evil Cole against an Isaac Clarke, Kratos and Nathan Drake. On the Heavenly Sword map, I managed to get two double kills with Evil Cole's level 2, but Kratos managed to get a triple kill with HIS level 2 (complete with teabagging -_-) and then another kill with his level 1. Time was running out, and as Nathan Drake and Kratos were doing battle near the side of the map with the electric track, I managed to pick up Isaac and get a TRIPLE KILL with the kinetic pulse. That triple kill managed to win the match for me.

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
Halo 3 SWAT match on Assembly. All my other teammates had either lagged out or quit. Just me against the other 4 man team. ended up getting an Extermination after being AFK for a few seconds when my controllers battery died. Moron's came in the room one at a time in a straight line. Twas glorious. Ended up winning too.

And if that sounds too far out, the vid should still be on my Halo 3 file share, just look up FoAmY99

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
I was playing Red Dead Redemption, in the town of Blackwater. I got up on the water tower across from the saloon, where someone was killing the local law enforcement to earn a bounty challenge. He was on the second floor where I had a perfect view of him through a window and not more than a second after he got the bounty, I sniped him to earn a challenge for killing someone with a bounty on their head.

Good times.

MordreadRN

Jul 29, 2011
Back in good old EQ.. I was traveling from Qeynos to West Karana to meet up with two friends (a ranger and a druid, I played a magician). I zone in to see them fighting a griff, which just as I zone in kills the ranger and goes mental on the druid. I fire off a spell and managed to kill the griff. My druid friend was one attack from dying. That felt really good :)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I don't remember most of the awesome kills I gotten over the years and don't have time to look through the few videos I've recorded, but I do remember two instances. First was on Skyrim; it was the first time I'd run into one of the Dark Brotherhood assassins that are sent after you. I was just walking along and saw him charging at me so I pulled out my sword and the moment he came within striking distance I attacked and got a kill animation. I just grabbed him, stabbed him, threw him to the side, and just went on my marry way.

The other time I remember was on Modern Warfare 3 on the map Bakarra. I managed to get a two for one head shot from across the map using an RSASS with an Acog scope. Not the greatest kill ever, but I felt it was pretty awesome.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Not a great vid as I had to make it with a video camera to prove to some folk that my score was legitimate :/ But pick pretty much any kill in it, other than the first boss as I screwed that majorly.

Bluestorm83

Jun 20, 2011
Only one story pops to mind for me. It was in Battlefield 1943, the Xbox Arcade one on the 360. I was in a sort of airport field area, hiding out while my reload cooldown finished (they didn't have ammo pickups in that game, just a cooldown time at which you would regain full ammo, including spare clips.) I had around 10 bullets left, just in case. Suddenly, an enemy comes through the bushes. I freak out, fire off everything I have, and take him out. Then two others come through behind him. I figure that I'm dead, so why not have some fun? I narrow my eyes and growl "Bankai." Switching to my wrench, I charge at these two guys, zigzagging as I go. I get close enough and bludgeon the first guy to death. The second is still shooting, and now he needs to reload, so I tear ass over to him, Bang, smashed him to death too. I look over on the road, a third guy, this one doesn't see me. Screaming, I run over and bash him too. A fourth guy comes up behind me, turn, pow, got him. Then a fifth from behind a rock. Then a tank comes over the hill. I charge the tank- and am blown to bits before I'm half way there. But man was it fun while it lasted.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Can't say I've had any epic kills lately since I usually play either Maple Story or Pokémon Black 2 nowadays. However...I DID have one rather fun kill during a TF2 match on the Degroot Keep map. I was playing as the Sniper with the Huntsman and managed to get a headshot on a Scout mid-leap as it was jumping towards me. Not really all that exciting...but the physics involved in its death decent made it look kinda fun.

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
Whoatemysupper said:
Playing Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword multiplayer. I was playing on the market map and was standing on the church steps. I take aim with my musket at a guy riding perpendicularly to me on a horse on the other side of the map. We're talking a fast moving target, at least 100 yards away. I headshot him.
Sweet shots in THIS game are what it's all about. I slightly preferred warbands, just because it was amazing to get headshots with a bow, from miles away, whilst galloping on my trusty speed. Plus, the mount and blade series give you a difficulty rating whenever you land a shot.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I'm going to go old school and say Sullivan from Dead rising 2

Short sweet cathartic satisfying, and it's the main reason I put Dead Rising 2 in my list of top 10 best endings in videogames (Or anything I could think of really)

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Mechwarrior 3. I was playing a mission wherein my lance was outclassed by several assault-class mechs. I was piloting my Madcat, loaded down with pulse lasers for some crazy sustained damage in mid range, and equipped with jump jets because I wanted to stand on a cliff in the middle and fire my LRM8's at the enemy (because I was a crap shot with PPC's). An Odin managed to close in on me and destroy my left arm. I basically panicked and fired off my jets, trying to flank, and preemptively torso-twisted to get a shot behind him or at his legs when I landed. Then I noticed I was basically looking down at the enemy (something you're not supposed to be able to do in that game). I quickly used Alpha Strike to fire all my weapons directly at the cockpit, taking it down. A quick duck behind a rock to repair and some more LRM sniping later and I finally finished the mission... and salvaged my first assault-class chassis in the campaign, that very same Odin.

John Woo, eat your heart out.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Fight against The Imprissoned (part 3) in Skyward Sword. I wasn't going terribly well from the get go, made a few stupid mistakes, and I would have wagered every single penny I own that I was going to loose. He was microns away from winning that round, but I was still playing for some reason. Catapulted clean through his crazy halo thing, onto his head, smashed the seal and bound him again. The fact that it wasn't scripted, and it was so close to a loss, and landing clean on the head of twisted abomination to strike him down felt incredibly epic. That little extra seal thing you do at the end was one of the most satisfying things I've ever felt in gaming.

Discon

Sep 14, 2009
I was playing CS: Source on de_dust2, on the terrorist side. I think CT had lost a few rounds and were doing pistols, because they were rushing us, and I had an AK. Three of them came through the little room from A long, and one came from the middle. I saw them, crouched down, and SPRAYED a headshot into each of them. It's wasn't skillfull at all, I used every last bullet in my clip, but god damn if it wasn't the most awesome thing I've ever done in a video game.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
In Black ops 2 I jumped from a window, onto a guy and stabbed him before stabbing his buddy and turning my gun onto another guy. I FUCKED UP ALL OF THEIR SHIT! I have a few decent ones, actually.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Years ago, as this was Halo 2.

I can't remember the name of the map, but there was a large multiplayer map with an unfinished freeway overpass ramp as its main centerpiece. Underneath of it is a twisting dirt road leading toward the north end of the map where there's water and some more buildings. Along the side of this road there is a small staircase.

This is where my kill happened.

My brother had happened to grab a Ghost and was speeding around the corner straight toward me as I frantically made for the staircase, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to follow me in that Ghost. As I hauled ass, I remembered I had a rocket launcher that I had one rocket left, oddly enough. As I was halfway up the staircase, I turned around and pulled out my rocket launcher (keep in mind in Halo 2 the rocket launcher had a lock-on feature).

I locked on and fired, only to have the rocket fly underneath my brother's Ghost, narrowly missing the ground and spiraling up into the air as his Ghost's "wings" slammed into each side of the staircase I was on. Miraculously he wasn't shooting the little laser guns on the Ghost, as come on, who does that? Everybody wants the splatter kills with that thing.

My pants now thoroughly browned, what my brother proclaimed in real life made what happened next all the more sweeter.

"Hah, you missed!"

*boom*

My brother's Ghost then exploded, along with him and leaving me at barely any shields from the explosion. Turns out, the rocket I had fired and locked-on had made a full U-turn in the air and came back down on its target, saving my life rather narrowly. To this day I haven't forgotten that moment, as it was the greatest kill I have ever achieved.

[sub]...that is, until my cousin came across the bridge at the top of that staircase and stuck my ass with a plasma grenade.[/sub]

Biggyzoom

Jan 9, 2013
A friend and I used to make a game out of Tekken Tag Tournament in which we would beat up the computer until it was at it's last pixel of health and then finish it off with a slow unblockable super move. The last hit of the round always got an action replay so we would always get 3-4 different angles of slow-motion flaming electric death punches and it couldn't be more satisfying.