What was your first ever console and game?

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
SNES or NES with Super Marino Bros. Can't really remeber I was way too young. Than came PS1 and with it my descent into darkness.

Helios_(DEL)

Mar 22, 2010
xhannay said:
On the weekend I was digging around in the shed at my parents house and I found the box for my very first game console. It was a HT-767, a cheaper version of the Famicom (thus a Famiclone). I was about 3 or 4 when we bought it, and since then gaming has been a big part of my life.

The cartridge that came with it had 105 games. Old stuff like Mappy, DigDug, Circus Charlie, Joust, Fruit and Nut, Excitebike, Ice Climber... list goes on.

So Escapists, what was your first console, how old were you at the time and what was your first game?
super mario world 3 yoshis island
great first game

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
PSX (original Playstation) with V-Rally and Abe's Odysee, still got the games too :)

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
Nintendo 64 with Mario Kart. Happy times

Merkavar said:
playstation one and i think it was abes odyssey.

I just bought the Oddboxx on Steam, and I gotta say that I love Oddworld. Its just such a shame that Strangers Wrath is so glitchy

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
Inherited my parents old Commodore 64 when I was really young, with the very first Ultima. After that, the story is pretty boring. NES, Super Mario Brothers.

Saitken

Sep 22, 2008
First one my parents tell me is SNES with Super Mario World
The first one I actually remember getting is N64 with Mario 64

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
First console had to be the Atari and the first game I had for it was a Cowboy game of some sort or E.T.

However at that time I couldnt understand english so I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

After that it was the C64 with Spy vs. Spy and then the Amiga 500, the Atari and C64 got locked in a closet because the Amiga 500 was too awesome!

ScroogeMcDuck

Mar 22, 2010
First console Sega genesis
first game... sigh "McDonalds treasure land adventure"
Laugh it up but it was a damn good game and I still enjoy it to this day.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
My mom bought a Sega Genesis with the Lion King for like 10$ from a garage sale, but the first console and game that was ever actually "mine" was the N64 and Pokemon Stadium (they came bundled, lol).

TheeBassMasta

Feb 14, 2011
Ahhhh my SNES...those were good times...

The first game I remember playing on it was Donkey Kong Country. And is still one of my favourites to this day.

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
I had a SNES for as long as I can remember. I'll have to ask my older brother what the first game we owned/ I played was.

I can't believe I haven't asked that question already....then again, I don't remember what either one of my younger brothers' first game experience was so I doubt he'll remember.

Siyano_v1legacy

Jul 27, 2010
I was about 3 or 4 year old, I almost was born with video game
Nintendo entertainment system with Pitfall, but luckily with trade back Pitfall (because it was an horrible game for us) for Mario