What was your highschool "Role"?

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
I am the one who, when somebody says something stupid, I keep on asking questions so that the knowledge i'm sure they have in their brain comes out. I'm also the one with incredibly dark humor and apparently i also am used as a free therapist by some of my peers for some reason unknown to me :/

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I'm not sure what my role was. I suppose I was known for not losing my head and keeping calm. I was more popular than I should have been, I was obedient in class and all that, extremely quiet but I got beat on the quiet front by a Hungarian student he hung around with my 'friendship group' for 2 years and never said a word. And nobody picked on me, I knew everyone and I was on good terms with everyone.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I was the obese popular kid who was a good singer, made everybody laugh (not ironically because of the obese thing) and was considered a general good guy. I never really tried to take sides on things and I'd have found fewer people who would take the opportunity to say a bad thing about me (I do ask them to say it to my face, because if I am aware of it, I'd like to know).

I had poor grades, sadly (English and music were my high points), but I found niches with some of the teachers (some of them for the worse; My math teacher passed me based solely on the fact that I could sing "Drift Away" really well. Fat lot of good that did me), but all together, everything seemed alright to me.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I guess the nerdy metal guy for the majority of it. In sixth form I settled into what I am now, which is just the guy who doesn't give a fuck.

Thinking about it I was the good boy as well since I just did all the stuff asked of me but I just did that so that the teachers would leave me alone.

Another strange think that happened in sixth form is that everybody knew my name and it used to freak me out. I would walk through the hall and random kids would say hi to me. The most likely cause is that I wear desert camouflage trousers everyday and I had a beard. I must be very destinctive.

Shuguard

Apr 19, 2012
I was somewhat the damage control captain or medic in my JROTC program and around school. If anyone ever had a problem they could always come to me to talk about it. Overall i was a guy that was just there for everyone when they needed me. Too bad i never see any of them anymore.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
I was homeschooled. So, everything and nothing.
In public parlance, I would have been the loner nerd type, though.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
Random guy who was there.... I didn't really have much of a "role" I was in the band for a year, so band geek I guess.... That said, 1/3 of our school was in band orchestra or choir, so yeah... I was also the go to guy if anyone wanted to know about classic rock (it was weird to have people I had never met come up to me and ask me questions about this band or that band) But short of that yeah, I had my friends who I hung out with, but we didn't really stake out a reputation, we just kind of were there.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Mostly the quiet obedient guy who occasionally throws out very dry sarcastic remarks that leave the rest of the class shocked yet amused. During Greek classes I was especially effective at it, as there were only eight people in the class.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Smart amicable observer on the tech crew for all productions, so I was known to the theater, dance, choir, administrative staff, but mostly known for odd tastes in spectacle.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Someone please tell me what years highschool is?
I am answer now based on my age when I was between 13-16.
Back then I was the quiet one with silly comments on everything whom liked studying and learning therefor getting the stamp "nerd" even thou I didn't study too hard (just learned easily) and knew nothing about computers except a few games I played and worked out and trained like an idiot.
Age 17-19 in case that is highschool... well see description above.

christhenoob

Sep 6, 2011
Just another quiet/smart kid. I'm currently nearing the end of my highschool career, but I have a pretty good idea what I am. I was one of 5 or so kids in my grade that took BC calculus as a sophomore, so it is usually assumed that I know everything about math, although I was pretty mediocre in that course. I'm pretty much on good terms with everybody and have few good friends. I'm quiet, but not exactly shy. Most of the time, I just have nothing to say, or the conversation is just pretty uninteresting to me. Parties are not my forte and I prefer to be alone. I would be considered a nerd, but I also play sports (albeit not very well).

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
[In high school currently]. When I lived in California, I was the funny, and somewhat slow kid. (And the black kid). Enjoyed making jokes and laughing at them. I was I bit crazy. Hung out with the anime kids, but after witnessing the insanity that is a true anime-phile(I would've gone with Japanophile, but we all know that they're only interested in Japan for its anime by now), I dreaded resembling anything like that which caused me to make anime into more of a closet hobby rather than something I would actively claim to like. Also tried to get along with everyone.
Of course, that all changed when I moved to Detroit. I go to a school in Ferndale, but pretty much all of the student body consists of kids from Detroit. I don't mean to sound racist, but nearly all of the students are the stereo-typical negatively portrayed African American Detriotians as presented to us in the media (i.e., they have [for the most part] a poor grasp on proper speech and use primarily slang, they are very disrespectful to the teachers (minus the African american teachers), and they seem to have trouble with the correct usage of words in their proper tenses. i.e., instead of saying "I didn't get a paper", they would say "I ain't got no paper" Although the seniors aren't nearly as bad with this. It just gets worse every grade level downwards though...) Complaints aside, Since I hated pretty much everyone at the school and they were all extremely nosy, I had developed a habit of blatantly ignoring people and speaking only when necessary. Since I generally did fairly well in class, I became the quiet smart kid (Much to my disdain, seeing as it was almost the opposite at my previous high school)
Thankfully, as a senior, tomorrow is my last day of school, then I have every day off until graduation on the 31st of May excluding senior check-in on the 21st.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
My high school was kinda small so we weren't really divided like some of you others seem to be. There's not one person from my high school class I wouldn't be happy to run into. We had a classless high school so I guess we were all basically what communism was ideally meant to be.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'm still in High school, so, yeah.

I like to think to myself as my own "role".

In class, I am the obedient kid. I'm nice to the teachers, friendly to other students, and got good grades.

Outside of class, I am a nut ball. I act crazy, make dirty jokes about how prostitutes run on D-Batteries, and generally act like a idiot.

I also made a running gag about how I'm 'gay' for one of my female friend's BF. In retrospect, it was a bad idea, but I love doing it because these kids are so gullible.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Well I'm not sure what other people would call me but I think of myself as this:

I know about 4 people who I would actually call my friends and everyone else I just try to get along with even though I don't speak to them often because I'm terrible at social interaction, even with people I like (sometimes).
I can't ever think of anything to say which is bloody awkward and that leads to no luck with the ladies (yeah I'm almost 16 and I can't even speak to most girls without getting nervous)

I find it really shit some days but I'm somehow hoping this will all change by time I go to sixth form next term (if I make it in)

I also think that I over think too much, personally.

:(

bernardblack

Apr 24, 2012
Quiet nerdy kid who tried to lay low and get the hell out of high school. Newspaper was my only activity and while I liked anime, my parents' dislike of it kept me from participating in the Anime Club.

Which looking back, may have been for the best.

I was fairly popular though and didn't really have any enemies. Probably because a lot of people think quiet automatically means nice.

Heh. Heh heh.