what was your most recent gaming purchase?

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I was waiting until there was a price drop and was going to buy it used but I found it on sale NEW for $25.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Breathe of Fire IV from the PSN. I saw in an used game store for $30 but didn't want to spend that much. Then I got a PS3 (only a little late) and saw it on the PSN for $6 fuck yeah!

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
I bought Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 and pre ordered Skyward Sword. Yes you read right, I bought Sonic 06 on Xbox 360 to see how bad it is.

Three levels in, I'm disappointed, not as many glitches as I expected. Still I wouldn't say it is a good game, just meh for the time being. Maybe I need to play through it more, or torture myself more, but I haven't been tortured yet.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
I am a bad bad person, I have bought so many games AND NOT YET PLAYED THEM!!!

-Warhammer 40k Fire Warrior
-Magicka
-Red Read Redemption
-Nail'd
-Dead Space 2
-Section 8 prejudice

I just never have the time, that and what time I do have I feel compelled to complete games or finish whatever I am reading on my 20+ tabs. Yeah, only 11 years late I am having a go at Deus Ex. Hmm.

Most recent game I have both bought AND played: Portal 2, I enjoyed it.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I got Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Directors Cut a couple of weeks back on Steam. Still haven't intalled it yet though, I wanna finish The Longest Journey first.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
For the last time, Deus Ex HR.

Also I pre-ordered Batman AA. If Dead Island's finally up for review I might consider it, otherwise I'll get New Vegas to cross the gap.

Almost bought The Baconing, but the demo made me meh. Two is enough I guess.

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. It was on offer for 400 Microsoft Points. It's rekindled my love for Borderlands. Before that it was Toy Soldiers: Cold War or the Blacksmith DLC for Castle Crashers.

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
Just bought Deus Ex Human Revolution and Xenoblade Chronicles yesterday. I really do feel for people in North America because Xenoblade is amazing. I hope Nintendo of America changes it's mind about releasing this game because you guys really are missing out on a great game. All I can say is roll on Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I just pre-ordered Assassins creed revelations signature edition from gamestop. Cost the same as a regular game but pre-ordering gets a free upgrade to signature edition that comes with a bunch of great stuff so I am happy about that.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
I got Splinter Cell: Double Agent for Xbox for 1p and 50p posting.

I have it on 360 but I don't like that version too much but love the PS2 one, and after having played through the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy I thought I might as well get G6 Double Agent as it's probably my favorite in the series.

I also got Splinter Cell Essentials for about £1. Quite a good game for the price.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
About a week ago I spent some time and money at the local Play-N-Trade. I think I made out pretty well too! For less than Catherine I picked up...

*Alien 3 (SNES)
*Star Fox (SNES)
*Star Fox 64 (N64)
*Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

some dust-guards for SNES games and, a pre-order for Skyrim and, Saint's Row the Third.

It's a good time! Ironically I've been playing more Majora's Mask than anything and I've had that kicking around since 2001.

note: I mentioned Catherine above because I was considering grabbing that.