Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
ea won E3. there is no doubt about it

* used the word innovation unironically
* plentiful harvest for memes: yarnie man, zombie mascot
* 90% focused on sport, 10% on games
* ??up your swag??
* use of dubstep
im glad after microsofts surprisingly good conference, EA fortunately reminded us of TRUE meaning of E3. cringe-worthy moments. thank you, electronic arts.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Conrad Zimmerman said:
Tune in to the Electronic Arts E3 Press Conference Here

So many demos promised, so little time.

Read Full Article
Uhhhhh, dude...the formatting of the first part of your article (and the layout of this thread) has gone monkey-doodle.

Why is the OP halfway down the page...I've sense a dark presence, a presence I've not felt since...

KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
I'm kinda surprised people are singing Unravel's praises. To me it just looked like a bog standard physics platformer with pretty visuals. Battlefront looked pretty resolutely 'meh'. Another Mass Effect game was given a whole 2 minutes of a pre-rendered trailer. That's all I remember. Honestly, the conference was a massive waste of time. 10/10, time would have been better served feeding a heroine addiction.

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
What We Learned In The Electronic Arts E3 2015 Press Conference

Star Wars dominated proceedings.

Read Full Article

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Barbas said:
Uhhhhh, dude...the formatting of the first part of your article (and the layout of this thread) has gone monkey-doodle.

Why is the OP halfway down the page...I've sense a dark presence, a presence I've not felt since...

KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!
Haha. I wish I got the reference, because it sounds hilarious.

We wanted to have posts where people could predict the conferences, posts where people could watch them, and posts rounding up the coverage. But it seemed silly to make three posts for every conference, so we simply moved the it up the page in time for the streams and then used it again to roundup. I guess when the post is moved up the page in this way, it relocates the forum post to that point in the thread's chronology.

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
"Perhaps best of all, there was no sign of Battlefield anywhere, suggesting that they're taking a break from annualized releases for the series following Hardline."

Watches trailers of Star Wars: Battlefront, yeah there is it's called Battlefield: Battlefront this year with music/sound from Star Wars.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Mass Effect Andromeda only CGI trailer... meh.
I expected ingame or even gameplay... CGI is a let-down.

Mirror?s Edge Catalyst ingame trailer. Would have liked gameplay but at least it is in engine.

SW:TOR-KofFE
That title is funny? anyway I?m not against SW:ToR. Once a new expansion hits I sign up for a month play thru it and be done. I?m okay with this actually.
And this new one is supposed to be more like SP KotOR? Okay.

Unravel? sorry for your family experience etc. but I just can?t find myself to care.

So I can play Battlefront alone? might be worth it at a reduced price.

No new game from Visceral... what a downer.