What weapons are you proficient with?

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
Somewhat search bar approved!

What weapons can you use well enough to take out an enemy or at least defend yourself from a similarly armed opponent?

I am a good shot with a 5.56 AR-15
and a .50 BMG single shot rifle.
I could also fend someone off for a little bit with a rapier.

Your turn!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
A baseball bat.

That's really the only one I've ever used.

SuperCombustion

Aug 10, 2010
I can use a sword, a bow, a rifle and a pistol... oh, and i could always just throw a few punches (if that counts).

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
I can wield a sword/baseball bat. And I can punch people. And I can throw a football 50 yards, so I guess I could throw a grenade.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
Pretty much all of them.

I have experience with almost every type of Firearm and Bow, and alot of melee weapons too.

I am particularly proud of my Archery skills. I could hit you in the eye, at 30-40 yards.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
I don't remember which gun exactly but I can use a WW2 bolt action rifle, and I'm a pretty good shot with it too. The only other gun I've been "trained" to use is an SA80, of which I could strip and reassemble, as well as shoot quite well also. I got 100% the first time I used it.

Apart from those, I'm not trained with anything else, although I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to pick up the basics of a different gun with the knowledge of how to use those 2 above. Also, this:

Marter said:
A baseball bat.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Words... and that is all I have ever been required to use.
(although saying that I do have a little firearms expierence)

Tamashikiri

Nov 23, 2009
Wit and sarcasm.

Seriously, my comedic skills can slaughter entire armies. And did. That's how I soingle-handedly won WWII in my past life.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Tamashikiri said:
Wit and sarcasm.

Seriously, my comedic skills can slaughter entire armies. And did. That's how I soingle-handedly won WWII in my past life.
Damn! You sir have stolen my answer.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Most hunting rifles and shotguns, and the majority of household improvised weaponry. I'm also willing to bet I could use a sword if the situation called for it. I'm not too shabby with pistols, either.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Does wildly flailing skinny arms around count as a weapon proficiency?

Suppose I could use molotovs? Never fire a gun so wouldnt know about that.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
MY FISTS!!!!!!

No, seriously. I have no weapons training beyond a black belt in Kempo, and little bit of katana work that goes with said black belt.

Not that I've practiced in around 2 years. So. Probably no weapon at all.

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
The terminator. I have hundreds of them, AND a time machine. Keep getting strange packages from a company known as SkyNet...