What Wii games are you looking forward to purchasing this year?

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
More Fun To Compute said:
...Cursed Mountain...
I'd forgotten about that one. And I also want to get Another Code: R to fulfil my Point'n'Click-lust.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Heart of Darkness said:
If my Wii was connected to the Internet, I'd be looking forward to buying Cave Story on Wiiware.
Oh, and that reminds me, I'm looking forward to get Lostwinds 2 on the WiiWare, the first one was a really good game, but it was really short. So, I'm sorta hoping the second one is going to be longer.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
Lukeje said:
I'd forgotten about that one. And I also want to get Another Code: R to fulfil my Point'n'Click-lust.
That reminds me that I still need to complete Another Code on the DS, if I do that I just might be able to justify buying the Wii version to myself.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
Just silent hill shattered memories and metriod prime trilogy.

Everything else I will rent if possible.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Silent Hill looks badass. Muramasa looks pretty sweet. I'm playing Dead Space extraction at the mo' so it's pretty slick. Recommend it if you loved Dead Space.

Then again, I do pirate all of these anyway.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Mr. Fister said:
TheNamlessGuy said:
Purchasing?

Wii games?

*walks off laughing*
Cool contribution, bro.
Namlessguy's comment sums up my attitude too. I haven't bought a wii game in about a year. Murumusa looks interesting though. But I've already heard the soundtrack and it's a bit of a let down.

I've got to get round to buying the Klonoa remake sometime also.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Terramax said:
I've got to get round to buying the Klonoa remake sometime also.
Damn-it... I need to get that as well. I suppose I can do without food for a couple of weeks...

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
The only reasons I bought the Wii were Brawl and Corruption, which were both incredibly disappointing.
I'm so sorry for you, my heart is breaking. Nintendo should refund your money but that could in no way make up for the terrible experiences you have been through.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, pure for it's story. Since i'm a huge RE-story fan for some reason;p
Rest..well there isn't much coming out is there.

Next year has some nice things though. The possibility of Metroid other M and ofcourse Red Steel 2. Those two should make it a nice year =)

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
Galaxy 2, Other M, NMH2, Prime Trilogy. Broken Sword Director's Cut, any of the two RE rail shooters... I can't think other than that.

I'm also going to get NMH and the gamecube 'Ty the Tasmanian Tiger' this month.

Royta said:
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, pure for it's story. Since i'm a huge RE-story fan for some reason;p
Rest..well there isn't much coming out is there.

Next year has some nice things though. The possibility of Metroid other M and ofcourse Red Steel 2. Those two should make it a nice year =)
November the 27th for Other M, by the way. Unless you meant that.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
And you should totally stop being a sarcastic prick. I dislike the Wii. DEAL WITH IT.
I just want to see pictures of your smashed Wii. Things were just getting entertaining.